Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Susie & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:54 pm

lmfao

I guess we might have a good idea with the noms.

It's going to be chaotic Sad
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Yeah this is the scariest nomination ceremony yet
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 8:56 pm

agreed. The best we can do is just lay low and see what happens. I guess everyone is going for veto though

Susie Carmichael likes this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:51 pm

Hey Sandra, this is a really tough situation having two avengers on the block. I would love if you voted in my favor this round, i’d like to think that we’ve formed a strong enough connection in this game from move-in to now, and you know you’re not a target of mine at all. I’d love to keep playing this game with you and I respect your decision either way. <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:02 pm

Sorry for the late reply!

Yeah I’m fine with keeping you!

I’m not going to campaign one way or another. I wish you and Layla the best of luck! Im voting to keep you though xo

Susie Carmichael likes this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Thanks Sandra! I really appreciate that <33

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:33 am

Hi Sandra, I’m going to need you to be candid with me, were you behind the nominations last round or do you know who was? Because you get called out every single round for something and it can’t be a coincidence at this point. I want to trust you so please be honest with me right now
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:43 am

Hello!

I know those are the whispers this round but I feel like I have given so much to the avengers alliance and people keep holding things against me. Before I had wanted Layla to leave, yes, because she came at me with the whole Marianne thing. So then she retaliated and I didn’t hold it against her. I had it coming even if I apologized. But we knew where we stood.

We have made up and I’ve been giving her the benefit of the doubt even after she kept throwing my name under the bus. Her and Marianne had conversations where she expressed her not trusting me. But I wanted to stick with our alliance and that’s why I was fine with having Marianne leave. But Layla has consistently came at me like a mad woman even though I haven’t said anything bad about her since Keke’s eviction.

Everyone knows where my head is and knows how I would have done my nominations. You can ask every single person in the cast last night. I did not get involved with the vote and I did not get involved with nominations. People want to portray me as some evil mastermind but I’m not.

Yes I probably overdid it with Marianne’s eviction. She was telling me what I wanted to hear but I know she was also trashing me to other players so that’s why I had no problem voting her out. I probably should have stuck with keeping it simple and just tell her I was keeping her like you did (she gave me a list of people who promised to keep her). But she was a frantic mess the night she left and I was curious. Sue me.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am

Also, no offense, but why would I nominate you against Layla? Even if I did want her gone it would make sense to put her up with someone I want gone?
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:49 am

If you want someone gone, wouldn’t you use a pawn to ensure that person goes home?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 am

Maybe in a normal situation.

But if I had the chance to be 100% anonymous, I would have nominated two huge threats right off the bat
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:51 am

I just don’t understand why I was nominated, but ok I will take your word for it, do you have any ideas as to who could’ve been HoH?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:51 am

Again, it’s no disrespect to you.

I think you’re great but I feel like there are people in this game who can beast their way through and I don’t know what they’re thinking.

I’m in an alliance with you so it seems pointless to go after both you and Layla.
Back to top Go down
Susie Carmichael

Susie Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:53 am

No I don’t take it as a form of disrespect at all, because I still don’t know why an anonymous HoH was used to put me up when there are such bigger threats in the game..
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:55 am

I have a theory on who I think it is but I’m not for sure and I’m not throwing any information out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Susie & Sandra   This room is for Susie & Sandra - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Susie & Sandra
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next