Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Heather & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:26 pm

I don't really mind, she's a fine option. I feel so tired tonight Heather. Just happy we don't have to campaign.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:42 am

Good morning!!! You killed it omg congrats on HOH <3333
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:47 pm

I wish I didn't win it with Carter though, I want to take a shot at that alliance. I might need you for the veto Heather. That way I can backdoor one of them.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 2:40 pm

I think I am the riskiest pawn for you because on the high chance that I don't win it I will go home and you'll have no chance to take out someone actually after you Sad

There's no way I stay if I'm on the block. Please don't use me Sad(
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:05 pm

No offense Tyler but that was really dumb and I dont think you're being honest with me. :/
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 pm

I pray that Im just being paranoid but I'm so scared for my life in this game now!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:41 pm

not you ignoring me ):
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:15 pm

hi <3 Sad so are u gonna like, save me Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:17 pm

Hi Heather. I didn't mean to ignore you. I have just been bombarded with information today. I was going to nominate Michael and Chloe but then Carter told me she wanted to do that. Then I wanted to do Penny and Percy and then Penny came to me with some deals. Then I started hearing about alliances that you are apparently in with other people like Michael, Chloe and them so I'm just confused.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:19 pm

I think I'm going to go home if Im not off the block. I want to be your ally in this game and would really appreciate it if you did save me. I have your back I just want you to have mine Sad <3 Let's make a move!

I literally am not working with them and ill tell you. Michael started a room today without even telling me and it had like 11 people in it called "The Outsiders". I'll literally tell you who's in it bc I dont trust half of them. Im not working with either of those people especially bc I literally voted Chloe out. I want to work with you Tyler and if Im on the block for the vote I feel I will go home and it'll just be a waste of an HOH for you cause Im not after you Sad
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:26 pm

pls talk to me. Tyler I will do anything to stay here. I literally want to work with you so bad here and it came as a shock to me that you even put me up. I'm never going to be after you and I can help you get real targets out, bc lets face it, I'm not one

I'm so alone in this game. And people know I'm good at these comps so I can easily be a shield for you. I want to work with you so please dont leave me hanging Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:30 pm

I didn't want to nominate you for real though. I just ran out of option since I talk to the others more and then hearing you were with those people, it made me think you're not as along as you say. Which makes sense because you did survive that vote even though everyone was saying they were voting you out.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 pm

That vote where I stayed was literally a fluke. A stroke of luck and im not kidding.

Theres literally a huge group that was made today that I dont even trust. Im not this hot shot player you might think I am I promise. So many people want me out Tyler so if you do too you might as well wait for someone else to do it bc Im so easy to get out Sad I will vote whichever way you want. I have no 100% solid allies here. I wish I was lying but Im not I suck at this. If Im on the block I promise I will leave and you will lose a potential ally Sad You have all this power. Im begging you to make a move and take a shot at someone thats actually connected.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:42 pm

I just really think its a waste to get me out. Someone else will definitely do it eventually. im here and I want to work with you 100000%.

Getting me out is just doing what the house wants Tyler and I dont have any strong allies like that, I want to be your ally. Im dead serious. Please help me and ill help you Sad I swear on my life.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 1:30 am

really dk why ur campaigning for me to go home lol... making this whole room and for what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Heather & Tyler   This room is for Heather & Tyler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Heather & Tyler
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2