Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Billie & Tyler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:49 pm

I wanted to vote Michael out but now he makes me want to keep him with that beautiful letter. You?
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:01 pm

You must love long love letters huh? 
Thinking Michael right now but I'm open to other options
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:06 pm

Everyone is saying Michael so I think I'm going to vote Penny since Audrey wants her to go from her 2 nominations. I felt bad for her last time when Heather stayed on her HOH, I figured I'd be nice this time lol.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:10 am

We stan a nice guy lol. But yeah I think Michael and Penny may go unless something happens that we don't know of. Which seems to be what has been happening each eviction.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:20 am

I'm that guy that shows up for your vote lol. Hey Billie. I know you don't owe me shit, but I will owe you if you don't vote me out. Pretty please with sprinkles on top.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:24 am

What kind of sprinkles?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:08 am

Rainbow colored sprinkles. But if you hate those, I'm flexible.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:09 am

For real, if you want me to promise you something in return for this one vote, name it.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:10 am

I love thoses! Right answer so you're safe with me <3 
Haha have you been hearing anything tonight regarding the votes? I haven't heard your name tbh
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:11 am

Hmm if I'm ever in danger return the favor pls!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:40 am

I hear it's between all 4 of us lol. You know how these votes are every damn round. I won't feel safe till I read them from Arisa's post.

You have yourself a deal. If you're on the block, you will have my support and vote to stay.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:44 am

That's what I've heard too apparently but no one has said your name too me lmao so I feel like you may be okay. These votes have been crazy each round.

Deal and we need to talk more!!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:10 am

Yeah we really do. I feel like I need to really play now. I was kind of coasting along trying to be nice to everyone, but that ends tonight if I stay.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:20 am

Well according to everyone that has been evicted you've been controlling the game so far lmao. I don't think that's true other wise we would've been talking alot more than we have and you'd be trying to control me sksks. But I agree I think things will be much different after tonights eviction and things will most likely change
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:58 pm

Congrats on the HOH win! Esp after watching that movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Billie & Tyler   This room is for Billie & Tyler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Billie & Tyler
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next