Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR Tasks

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:13 am

Night owl yas
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 8:08 am

I hate speed comps the most.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:29 am

Chloe and Tinashe spilled SO much tea tonight. OMG... just kidding. Babes we all knew this and thank you for making it known to the rest of the house publicly so I didn't have to. There are snakes in the grass slithering one so slyly and trust they WILL be dealt with. My girlies Penny and Celine will soon hopefully become a trio and take out these hoes one by one. Top 24.. nearing top 20... I just hope I can avoid the block. Carter Layla and Keke denying they have a trio is what's especially funny to me. They are actively campaigning for each other to win comps and to put in a good word to people... It's so funny to me. Miss Marianne shall continue to thrive whether it's in the front seat or the back. PERIOD.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:43 pm

Okay so my experience with this game. It has been quite the fun and actually may be One of the most fun games I've ever played. I think that the fact that it's anonymous makes it very interesting because you don't know who people are so it's harder to make genuine connection with people. I think that in other games when you know people it's easier to like form those bonds and make alliances so here you really have to work for them. Some of the competitions are annoying though because they take place on the forum and like when people post At the same time you need to double send your answer and I don't like that part about it's annoying because I feel like I'd be able to be faster if that wasn't a thing but I don't know. By the way I'm doing all of this on the voice speaker on my phone just so I don't have to type out all of the 200 words. I really like the whole thing though especially because y'all are always on time and that is some thing that I'm really hard on in other games because if you're not on time I'm just like why are you even hosing this in the first place you know? So again I really appreciate that from y'all and I'd like to twist as well I think that the luxury toys is really cool because it reminds me of survivor winners at war. I hope that we get more stuff in the shop though because I am stacking of these dollars and I want to buy myself a nice little gift. I don't know who in the game I said this too but it really does feel like big brother a little bit just because again you have to work for the relationships that you're building and I feel like in other games that's not really the case because a lot of the games that I play on Twitter you know who you're playing with. One thing though about this game is that I wish that the rooms are implementing more because I feel like a bulk of the conversations people have are in private rooms and obviously you can't see that but I guess that's similar to regular big brother. Yeah that's all I have to say really I am really enjoying my time here and I hope that I do well I'm almost halfway through the game so hopefully I can make it to top 10 and then from there make it to finale.

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:42 am

Celine - She was in my trio alliance with Penny… I have to trust her. She’s given me lots of info that could hurt her game.
Carly - Penny told her to trust me after she left so hopefully we can work together moving forward
Megan - Girl she’s prob snaking me but she won’t nom me now so idc.
Audrey - Same as Megan.
Blair - I honestly don’t know, I just feel like I would not be a target of hers right now.
Nottie - We are in an alliance and have been speaking since day 1.
AOC - Same as Nottie, and I feel like because of our political alliance she thinks I’m loyal to her.
Daphne - She put me in multiple groups so I feel like she wants to keep me safe for a bit.
Haleigh - Idk girl after being nommed yesterday I feel like she would have to keep me safe.
Aang - Based off convos I feel like I wouldn’t be his first choice.
Susie - Based off conversation I think she would work with me long term maybe? Idk.
Billie - I feel like she’s with Aang… I don’t even know. I feel like she would have to work with me.
Percy - Same as Haleigh.
Carter - Same as Keke.
Layla - We’ve been talking so much, probably the most out of anyone, but I know she has other people’s back before mine.
Keesha - Literally don’t trust a word she says.
Keke - She has kept me safe many times but her blatant relationship with those girls is scary.
Tyler - Sandra’s right hand man. They need to go.
Sandra - I want this hoe gone. Now, Period.

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:45 am

Just to preface this I don't trust any of these hoes and I'm only including the private rooms I speak in

My order of trusting the most to least:

Marianne / Nottie - I feel like I've proven myself to Nottie but I know he's Sandra's lap dog so idk...
MariAudrey - She snaked me yesterday by most likely voting Megan so I want to lick you her too but I think she'd keep me safe
Fab Five - Pls I feel like any of these people in this group would nom me but I kept them safe so let's see what happens... Everyone keep saying Daphne is with Keke Carter and Layla so eek I might've made her mad
Sandy Book Club - I singlehandedly screwed Sandra's game so I feel like she's out for blood... Hopefully she still wants to work with me and we can repair our relationship ahhh
On the Outs - now that Megan is gone I feel like this group is over... she was the glue that held us together and a major reason why I was safe with these people... absolute bullocks luv
Remember the Alamo - Same as On the Outs, except this group doesn't include Celine so I trust it less
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Who I think is who in the game:

I think Sandra may be Jake Masterson / Patrick from season 3
I think Percy Jackson is Sam @sextiles
I think Daphne may be Angie or Molly
I think Josh/Jacob (Forgot his name) the guy who won Sequester Winners at War is here
I also think Shawn is here... he could be someone too, but I'm not sure. I am always suspicious of the people who talk like stans.

I have no clue who the other people may be. Eek.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:19 pm

Welp I spoke about this already in my DR this morning but the vote definitely did blindside me in the sense that I had absolutely no idea Megan was leaving. I went to bed at the beginning of the voting period and got my word in as to what I wanted to see happen, and everyone told me it would be Layla and Keke leaving.For the aftermath I hope to be in the middle once more and the only two people I'm really worried about winning are Layla and Carter... idk why Carter seems against me bc everything I said was against Layla and Keke but whatever. My worst fear is sitting next to Sandra because I know I probably would go home nect to her... Again I'm happy with nominations and the overall HOH week.

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Carly and Celine - I equally trust<3 They are my girlies and together we have been voting rogue every week for the past few weeks... never dissed.
Daphne - Tbh after yesterday I trust her a lot more and I have a feeling this is Jacob from Twitter.. so I will continue using my Stan Brother connection to my advantage.
Audrey - Feel like she's in a big group but I still believe she has my back. We'll see.
Haleigh - My read on her is awful but she's in the Daphne group so I trust her a little.
Blair - Girl I hope she believes I really kept her lol. We've been consistently talking so let's see what happens.
Carter - Hopefully I've rebuilt some sort of relationship with her. She claims we are good so let's see.
Billie - This girl clearly scared of me considering how much she's been trying to work w me lately.. I shall keep my eye on her.
Susie - I think she has my back. Not the most, but she seemed to have wanted to keep Nottie here.
AOC - Wildcard. Idk girl.
Keesha - She is just too hard to read as well. Idk who she's with.
Layla - Same as Carter
Tyler - Freak.
Sandra - Don't trust at all. Rat ass snake ass heaux. The Neda of our season. Bye.

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:30 pm

YOU DIDNT JUST SAY FREAK IM 

SKSKSSKSK
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:31 pm

no cuz i fr hate him so much
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:25 pm

She called him homophobe for his noms so I’m not shocked its progressed to freak

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

DR Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR Tasks   DR Tasks EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:26 pm

he is a horrible person who deserves nothing
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

DR Tasks Empty