Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER   Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:00 pm

*walks into diary, hops on couch, throws up peace signs*
"Welcome to Chill Town 2.0"

My only goal in life is to play comps like Janelle, manipulate like Dr. Will, and stay under the radar like Derick....now let's see if any of that actually plays out.

I'm super stoked about the whole cast. Sairose (?spelling help?) is kind of a stand out for me right now. I like her, but I feel like she's really good at messaging people and is doing that strategically right now with a lot of other players.

Fat Thor seems to be the big man on campus. I like his vibes and want to keep him in my circle so I friend requested him.

Cent and Da'Vonne stand out for me too. I like Da'Vonne a lot and think we could work together. Cent just seems to be active and in my same circles so I might reach out to him later.

Based on the forum talks I haven't found anything organic about a relationship with the two Erics or some of the others.

I think the party will come to an end once competitions start and the game heats up. Having a secret advantage this early in the game would be HUGE for me, especially because I'm in some circles but under he radar.

If I can play comps like Janelle though, that won't be a problem 8)

That's it for now!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER   Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 8:27 pm

OMG obviously I did not win, but the anxiety is setting in!

Who won?! How did they win?! What did they win?!

Let your girl know!!
Back to top Go down
Lizzie Mcguire

Lizzie Mcguire

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER   Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:10 pm

If I had to guess who got it, I'd put my money on Astrid.

If it was based on how active people were yesterday she was very active. Also seems to be a little too hyped now going into the HOH... which don't get me wrong, I am too! It just caught my attention.

Oh whaleeee, on to the HOH... Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER   Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxury Challenge #1 - LEADER
Page 1 of 1