Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:20 pm

I spoke to AOC about using her as a pawn since we have the votes with BGC and i dont want anything funny to go down and blair somehow stay . i really think ppl will vote out haleigh but i know aoc will stay
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:28 pm

You don’t think the others won’tl vote her out? Keesha/Haleigh/Carly are for sure going to vote her out.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:31 pm

i only need 4. Tyler is voting out blair too. He asked me to nominate her originally.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:39 pm

I just didnt want to make another enemy, im sure it was a dumb move, but im 1000% sure she will stay
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:42 pm

Sis, Ion know about that move. Because now BGC is gonna be awkward since you didn’t do anyone else. I’m talking to AOC now and she’s hurt about being seen as disposable. Just make sure you put in work with her these next few rounds
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:55 pm

I just didnt want to make another enemy. I know it was a bad move like im fully aware. But once i asked her about it , i knew that i had to go through with it bc it was already out there. i cant take the pressure of this game
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:20 pm

It's okay, just stay calm. We're in the home stretch so every move will seem more dramatic than it is. I think you talk to her and make sure y'all are good moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:23 pm

Shes acting like were fine, i just wish tyler never played that damn idol. Him and Sandra on the block would have motivated his ass to win that veto and i could finally get rid of her. I am glad to see blair go regardless bc i see the block next to her as a death sentence but it is what it is. I picked AOC also bc even if shes mad at me she hasnt won shit to put me up. I really have no intentions of her going home at all and i wouldnt have put her up if i wasnt positive
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:02 am

Yeah, him using that idol fuckked up the night. And then Sandra goes and wins veto and complaining about her internet being slow. The good thing is that you have the necklace so you have time to fix any problems. I win HoH tomorrow and we can both work to make sure BGC stays intact because we need those numbers with 10 people left. We'll control the vote.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:03 am

counting on you, no matter what happens i have your back
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 am

Im going to try to get this money for the task so I can get the DPOV
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:11 am

me too, how much money do you have now?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 pm

i feel like im kinda fucked... but worth a shot, Have you heard anything ?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Sorry girl, Im on mars right now. I haven’t been on much since HOH but Im pretty sure they’re voting you out Sad
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 pm

Use your DPOV on me! Sjcndjsndj jk it’s been fun <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla   This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carter, Daphne & Layla
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18