Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Day 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snorlax

Snorlax

Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: Day 4   Day 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:22 pm

SO Fessy is SUPER not to be Trusted. 

I feel like he is playing everyone. I of course want to keep him until the in-actives are gone. I feel like all of the Lucky 7 are on board with getting him out as the first active player. 

Da'Vonne won the HoH in my room. That was terrifying. She isn't super active so I was worried she was going to go after someone a little more active than her to give herself a better chance at he prize, but to my surprise she didn't want to get blood on her hands, so she put up an in-active. That's good news for me!

POV tonight, out of everyone I still trust Keith the most, but I feel the most loyal to the Lucky 7. I feel like no one would guess anything about FOUTTE 2.0... but I don't think any of us are actually loyal in there. 

Out of the Lucky 7, I'm beginning to trust Eric more and more. He seems super loyal to the 7... I just feel like he is going to try and save Stacia as one of the last people to get out. I have a feeling the 7 will start to fall once one of our side alliances begin to get targeted by the 7. No one wants the people who are protecting them out first... at least that's how I feel. 

So I mean Fessy is "In FOUTTE 2.0" but I don't trust him so I don't mind if he goes, same with Bob Barker, he just comes in and says whats on his mind. I like Oprah I hope I can keep her safe for a while.
Back to top Go down

Day 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Snorlax-
Jump to: