Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Head of Household  Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household    Head of Household  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household    Head of Household  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:21 pm

This doesnt count as submitting for HOH <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Head of Household  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household    Head of Household  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:30 pm

A pet frog named Penny

Today is October 1st, 2019 my birthday. No idea what I could possibly do that will make this day any better than the shitty day I had yesterday. Yesterday was the worst day of my life thus far and it had to happen right before my freaking birthday. My pet Frog named Penny that I had practically my whole life passed away yesterday. She was given to me by my parents best friends Carly and Tyler when I was 5 years old. When I was younger I’ve always wanted a frog but my parents thought I wasn’t old enough or prepared to take care of one. So, as a surprise to me and even my parents they decided to gift me one because they knew how much I really wanted one. The excitement I had that night was the best feeling I ever had at the age of 5. I was gifted a few things I really wanted that year like my favorite pair of Jordan 11’s the best shoe by the way! A lego set, and of course Penny the frog. Waking up yesterday morning to see Penny has passed away was the worst feeling ever. We had a lot of great memories together, I’ve had her for 12 years. My favorite memory of us was when I stood the night at my best friend’s Peter’s house. This was the first time Penny would be taken outside into the real world other than being stuck in my room all day. She was so nervous but as soon as we got to Peter’s house I could tell she was more calm. Fast forward 12 years later now I don’t have the 1 thing I’ve known my whole life. My parents wants me to go down stairs and celebrate my birthday with them but I’m not really in the mood. The party they have planned for me is in 10 minutes and I’m not even dressed yet. I’m just going to have to pretend like everything is okay because I don’t want to upset the guests who are waiting for me to come down. As I go down stairs I noticed there is a big tank down stairs. Could it be a new frog? My parents greet me with a new frog. I don’t know what to name the frog just yet but I’m excited to have a new pet frog lol. Of course they could never replace Penny but this is a new beginning and a fresh new start as I turn 17 years old today.
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Head of Household  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household    Head of Household  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
This doesnt count as submitting for HOH <3
LOL I wanted to have the thread ready sksksk so I can paste my story. I always wait till the last minute *pretends to be shocked* so I wanted to be ready  lol!
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

Head of Household  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household    Head of Household  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:25 pm

the way i started my story as a fairytale then switched it up. Im sick I forgot it HAD to be fairytale lmaooo 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Head of Household  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household    Head of Household  Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Billie Eilish-
Jump to: