Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

HOH #6 ? I think? idk. Immunity though. GOING 4 IMMUNITY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

HOH #6 ? I think? idk. Immunity though. GOING 4 IMMUNITY  Empty
PostSubject: HOH #6 ? I think? idk. Immunity though. GOING 4 IMMUNITY    HOH #6 ? I think? idk. Immunity though. GOING 4 IMMUNITY  EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:07 pm

The Quest For AFP

Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, in a magical land far….. far away…. so far. Very far. There lived a time where… quarantine did not exist… corona wasn’t even but a beverage yet…. and “social distancing” was simply unheard of!

In the land of Thirstville, USA… a land ruled by Queen Elena Davies…. there laid a coveted prize. A prize and possession so desired and wanted by the townspeople that some were rumored to even KILL for it. This possession? The infamous America’s Favorite Player trophy. A BEAUTIFUL… GOLDEN…. trophy that all but SECURED your position as the most POPULAR!! and BEAUTIFUL!! Character in the land… Relevance and notoriety were SURE to follow once you were in possession of the infamous AFP trophy… rumor HAS it that Haleigh came DANGEROUSLY close to possessing it at once but was stopped by the evil curly haired freak monster.

On a random Summer day, Haleigh and her counterpart Keesha decided to embark on a quest for the trophy. Relevance and fame was the most DESIRED prize in Thirstville. Through the woods and across the river they went to the destination where it was said to be hidden.

“Hey look! A frog…. should we kiss it to see if it turns into a prince?” Haleigh joked.

Without missing a beat, Keesha picked up the frog and kissed it directly on the head.

“Keesha, I was kiddi-“ Haleigh started, but stopped dead in her tracks when a mystical purple fog immediately started emitting from the frog’s ears.

“What the hell?! Does that actually work!?”

Keesha dropped the frog and it slowly stated to grow and form human like features. It was hard to make out through all the fog, but it was actually happening! What once was a frog was now seemingly turning into a handsome prince!!

“I kissed the frog I get the prince!!” Keesha said immediately.

“Hell no it was my idea!”

“You were joking!!”

“TOO bad!! He’s MY BOYFRIEND, not yours!!”

Alas, the transformation was complete, and the fog started to fade and the human slowly stepped out.

Keesha and Haleigh pushed past each other to be seen first. For this man would be one of their new boyfriends.

“WELLLL HEY THERE!! NOTTIE SALTON IS THE NAME AND JIGSAW PUZZLES ARE MY GAME!!” an EAR shattering high pitched shriek emitted through his mouth. This once frog, now prince was but a blonde dork with a big goofy smile and high pitched voice.

“On… second thought you can have him” Haleigh said.

“No, actually I don’t want to be in a relationship… he’s all yours!”

“No really you kissed him you deserve it!”

“It was YOUR idea!! I do-“

Before they could finish arguing they noticed Nottie Salton was already 20 feet away interacting with the curly haired freak monster!! But… instead of fighting amongst each other, Nottie was clearly taking a romantic interest. “PLEASE let me work for you!! I’ll do ALL your bidding! I can’t explain it, I just have an INFATUATION with you!!” Nottie begged.

“Let’s… keep going” Kesha said.

And counting, they did. They spent hours persevering through the woods, BRAVING the elements to reach their ultimate goal for fame and popularity but most importantly… ATTENTION!

Alas, after several grueling hours, they located the exact spot where legend has stated the infamous possession laid. Haleigh got on her knees and dug, dug, dug, for what felt like DAYS.

Gassed out, Haleigh eventually stopped.

“I don’t UNDERSTAND! It should be right here!” She cried.

“Hm… why don’t you keep trying” Keesha suggested.

Haleigh continued to dig and dig, unbeknownst to her, as she was doing such, Keesha had slowly taken off her shoe and was reaching her arm back.

WHACK!

Keesha batted Haleigh in the back of the head, knocking her unconscious. An evil smirk spread across her face. “Cute try sweetheart, but that AFP medal you want? I already HAVE it. And I have for over years” she said with a cackle. “And YOU will no longer be a threat to me to take it away. I AM!! the favorite! I AM the-“

*POW*

an explosion sound rippled through the air and Keesha dropped to her knees.

“Good to know” said a voice from within the shadows.

Could it be….? No it couldn’t….. I didn’t think she even EXISTED…. I thought she was a mere urban legend…. why it’s…. the most THIRSTIEST of them all…. KAITLYN HERMAN??? WITH A PISTOL?!

Kaitlyn snatched the AFP badge from Keesha’s hands.

“FINALLY…. after all this time…. now I!!! will be the favorite!! I WILL get all the attention!!! MINE!!!!” she cackled. “Oh and… thanks for making this so much easier for me” she said as she pushed Haleigh and Keesha’s bodies into the now 10 foot hole.

After patching up some dirt over it Kaitlyn walked into the sunset never to be seen again. Rumors have it that you can now find her yearning for attention mostly on instagram and pushing products nobody wants, but…. you know what they say about rumors…..
Back to top Go down

HOH #6 ? I think? idk. Immunity though. GOING 4 IMMUNITY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Carly Incontro-
Jump to: