Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Shelli was fine but Clay <3 so much better!

Their split in the game was a little over dramatic but it was still good tv!

Vote wise I think Celine is really campaigning for those votes! Blair isn’t that great at campaigning lmao
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:52 pm

yeah i agree and i nominated blair and voted her out before so idk what i wanna do
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:56 pm

Let’s just vote Blair then?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:56 pm

If that’s what u want I’m down, I just don’t wanna be on the wrong side
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 10:58 pm

Well I just said that because you said you already nominated Blair before lmao.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 pm

i think celine is gonna go i dont wanna piss off carter idk
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:47 pm

I thought Celine had the votes to stay?
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:09 am

Ifdk anuore
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:20 am

Good morning.

Sorry I got nervous after you said she was going so I just voted her Sad

Girl if you wanted her to stay you should have outright told me. It’s alright though!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 6:33 am

Lolol I voted her out too don’t worry, I did want her to stay but I didn’t think the numbers were there
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:35 am

lol not us probably sealing her fate instead of forcing a tie. I guess she would have left anyway.

Her speech though <3
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:09 am

I fear if we both voted her she would have stayed 5-3 sjdndjdj but ...... I tried to help her and got THAT in return so she can rot xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:25 am

Lmfaoo what a mess. I see she’s been holding onto information and just being all kinds of sketch so I don’t feel bad <3

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:35 am

Right I did not know a single one of those alliances sjcndjsn and she wanna say we were close well then invite me to ur alliance Sad
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 am

lol I never took any stock in her word at all. We had two rooms together since early on and she sketched me out when she advocated for two different people to go each round lol. That’s why I didn’t bother talking to her a lot and it’s been super obvious we didn’t trust each other. She only spoke to me when it was convenient *shrugs* my biggest concern was that everybody was connected to her so I didn’t mention much about her. But to clarify, her/Nottie were my ideal nominees back when he was spreading rumors about me and I am assuming she found out about it and told him it was you/Nottie in order to turn more people against me. Good riddance to her <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Sandra
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next