Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Daphne & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:50 pm

believe me, if that idol wasnt used i wouldnt have done that. i just panicked
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:53 pm

Would you nominate me again Sad
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:05 am

only if you would nominate me ajdnksbvsr
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:07 am

I think you had a point in saying we are both targets and should stick together even if you don’t think that
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:08 am

i did think that i just got played and now look llike a clowmn
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 12:09 am

clown
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:15 am

lol did Arisa really just imply that the luxury task was a taste of what we ought to expect tonight? Ugh if she’s serious I’m going to barf.

Anyway congrats on final 10! It’s been a crazy journey so far and I am serious about us starting fresh.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:23 am

Sandra I do honestly feel terrible about feeding into what was told to me. If you have to target me now I get It I really do. Of course I’d like to start fresh but that only benefits me after I fucked up. I’m sure tomorrow will be a buyback, I can’t imagine nobody will come back. I’m sitting out of hoh tho so I wish u all the best in winning It and if I have to go up I have to go up
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:34 am

It’s all fine. Like I said I get why you had to do it. I admit, my game at the start was really awful and that’s why a lot of people were pissed at me later. I didn’t like the way it was going so I changed it up. I couldn’t be throwing out different names to different people. That’s what got me into hot water with so many people. I’m not going to hold it against you because you had to do a hasty nomination. I know my game hasn’t been the best so that’s why I had to fight hard for the veto because I knew if I stayed on the block it would be so tempting for everyone to give me the boot. I do trust people but this is also Big Brother lmao. Anything could happen. Like I said, I am a huge target and me going just makes you an easier target for others. Not because anyone would avenge me lmao. But because you would do what others wanted to do if they were in power and now if they do win they’d have to find a new target. I’m not coming after you. It would be hilarious to win and nominate you but that’s so short sighted. Final nine is basically the same as final ten in this game so it doesn’t do me any good to target you just to get evicted the next round. The one good thing about your HOH is at least you don’t have to deal with this stupid buyback challenge lmfao. I envy you so much.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:28 am

Yeah see I did that on purpose and tanked my game the week before buyback so I didn’t have to participate!!!
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:56 am

lmfao stfu

I hope you’re sincere in your word btw <3 there is no incentive for me to come after you and I know you have like 274929 alliances to juggle but how many of them can actually win comps to benefit you? I wouldn’t waste a win on taking you out xo
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:16 am

I will promise u now I’m not coming after u , and it’s in writing so if I lie u can copy paste right into the nomination post and drag me like Celine
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:18 am

I don’t believe in the efficiency in dragging. Those are just tactics used by bitter players lmfao. I’m a selfish person so if someone got me evicted I would not care to warn anybody who voted against me alol.
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:34 am

Yeah I won’t be dragging anyone when i leave unless they really deserve It..
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:45 am

Omg tea.

Now that we have laid everything out on the table we can continue forward. If you feel like there’s something unresolved between us, feel free to discuss it. Like I said I do not mind talking it out. You can take me out of the game but then what? It would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Daphne & Sandra   This room is for Daphne & Sandra - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Daphne & Sandra
Page 37 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next