Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy

Go down 
+15
Saoirse Ronan
Keesha Smith
Aang
Billie Eilish
Keke Palmer
Layla Keating
Megan Fox
Carter
Marianne Williamson
Daphne Blake
Michael Cimino
Haleigh Broucher
Tyler Durden
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Arisa Cox
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:14 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your third vote for eviction but tonight will work differently because TWO people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:14pm EST)

You are ONLY given 3 hours TONIGHT to vote starting at 11:14pm EST which means your voting deadline is 2:14am EST Tuesday July 7th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE TWO HOUSEGUESTS WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 pm

What happens if I fall asleep by then?

Your girl got an early morning tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:17 pm

No one sleeps on BBQ Sandra, you should know this.

Saoirse Ronan, Villanelle and Keesha Smith like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:18 pm

I'm going to wake up a grouch, thank you.

Villanelle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:19 pm

Hi guys. First off, i know many of you saw my post about the loss im going through and why i havent been active these past couple of days and many of you reached out to me personally and i cant thank yall enough for the words yall gave me it meant the world to me <3 as far as this game goes, i didnt expect to be nominated today over being grouped with chloe/tinashe when i probably spoke to them twice this whole game they were here lol but it is what it is. Right now, my mind and heart are with my personal issue for sure but i still have a lot of game to play. I will try and reach out to you all tonight personally but i do have some stuff to take care off regarding my situation so im sorrry if i dont get to you. I really would appreciate yalls vote to stay, thank you.

Saoirse Ronan, Susie Carmichael, Megan Fox, Billie Eilish, Carter, Daphne Blake, Blair Waldorf and like this post

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Strap in yall this a long one

From the Dead Man Walking
Welcome to Michaels funeral

First and most importantly I am not compaigning because I feel like it is my fault that these nominees are in this position. And I know the bigger voices are always evicted so here we go my thoughts. Will yall listen, probably not? Will be the last to say these things? I won't

To address the whole making the alliance thing: I dont exactly know why yall are so pressed when yall each have like 20000 alliances- and obviously it fell apart when it got exposed (which i will get to who in a second) So I'm not exactly sure why this a whole thing but theres a power alliance with like carter/tyler/megan/layla/keke/daphne in it. I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT TAKES TWO SECONDS TO LOOK AT THAT HOH TO TELL THAT. They didn't even try to hide it. I wasn't the first person to call them out nor will I be the last

Now to explain another rumor that I started this alliance: yes I made the alliance BUT i was NOT the first person to bring it up. It was Marianne who started the whole "lets make a minority alliance" thing. And I jumped onto it. Now heres the thing about Marianne- Im pretty sure shes playing both sides because whenever I tell her something or someone gives info to her she spills to the other side. Like shes told me a lot of tea about the alliance I mentioned earlier and shes told a lot info we've given her. SHADY I love you girl but SHADY

Now lemme address someone I have a problem with: Daphne
I dont know who youre trying to fool but you are OBVIOUSLY a rat and tell them that our alliance that is so targeted and telling that power alliance everything we say because anytime i mention anything in their for some strange reasons im getting text about it. Now I tried to address you this morning about you wanting to vote me out EVEN THO WE HAD AN ALLIANCE! And we cleared it up but then you continue to tell them lies about us to keep yourself safe and target all of your allies when you need to be sticking up for us. Anyone that trusts you rn- a fool. I tried to look past it cuz i like you and we were alligned but I see straight up what youre doing.

Now time for AOC: Girl what was the purpose of exposing the alliance I made... like seriously did i do something that pissed u off that made you wanna do it. IDK if its just me but If I get into an alliance (unless someone did wrong by me) I would not IMMEDIATELY go running to the people in power. Oh and heres another thing AOC is also with me and daphne... so thats interesting two people that I thought I could trust and were working with me were actually spilling everything to their alliance.

Time for the people that are playing for second and sitting on their asses acting like yall arent about to be put up SHORTLY SHORTLY after I'm evicting. WHAT ARE YALL DOING WAKE UP!!! like clearly theres a group of people taking out the same people over and over and if yall dont know whats going on then YOURE NOT APART OF IT!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT because youre playing for 18th place at best.

To Audrey: I heard you trying to target me and penny this round and i just wanna let you know before you just tell people to vote me off youre not the HOH I'm mad at. I'm a little depressed by your nominees but anything directed in the nomination ceremony was not about you.

I know asking yall to keep me is completely ridicilous after I called a lot of you out in this and my actions thus far but I have put so much time in this game- Ive literally cried twice today because I didnt know how I was gonna get past this alliance thing. But seriously Its time to switch up the game and realize that a lot of yall are handing oomfs a clear easy path to final 7.

With all that being said: Haleigh, Penny, Percy I love you all so much. You dont deserve to be in this positition and I feel really bad that I feel responsible

i hope you guys have a good rest of the game Smile I hope to become friends with a lot of you. Just lets start playing the game sooner.

Haleigh Penny Percy Celine Carly Sandra (and megan and keke even tho i needed to call them out) Im rooting for yall

Peace Out

Villanelle, Shirley Chisholm, Chloe Bailey and Tyler Durden like this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:38 pm

i breathed.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:40 pm

"Like shes told me a lot of tea about the alliance I mentioned earlier and shes told a lot info we've given her. SHADY I love you girl but SHADY"

*pulls up chair*

Please tell me what information I told you about that group that I'm literally just now finding out about I'm very curious.
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:41 pm

No and I'm actually laughing at you saying information "WE" have given her. Who is we? The only group you ever added me to was yesterday. You are a clown.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:43 pm

albino

Villanelle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Im not gonna argue with any of yall either u believe me or u dont

Im saying my piece and thats that

Shirley Chisholm and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 pm

Michael that moved me to tears. Shows you really want to stay buddy I love you

Carter and Daphne Blake like this post

Back to top Go down
Michael Cimino

Michael Cimino

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 pm

I think its very clear I asked to be evicted
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:46 pm

Oh don't worry your wish is my command.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:47 pm

I skimmed for the tea. I thought that was your plea to stay. I think you should stay personally. The girls need nipples to look at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy   Eviction Ceremony #7 - Haleigh VS Michael VS Penny VS Percy Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: