Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Top 20 and Beyond Analysis

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

Top 20 and Beyond Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 5:54 pm

This is an intense game and I'll be lying if I claimed to read through every single nook and cranny of this forum to really get a sense of what everyone is like. This analysis is based on what I've read so far in these threads and my opinion on the choices of these characters. This is the top 20.

We'll see if my opinion changes on these individuals as the season progresses xo.

Aang
Anybody with eyes and reading comprehension will figure out immediately that this is Riku Strategic King from Season 3. Good for him for being in the top 20, he was out early because of me (xoxo) in season 3 but I'm glad he has a chance at redemption in an even bigger and badder season 4. Let's see if he can do any damage. Similar to season 3, he has an intense personality and may come across as a threat, my guess he makes it to around the top 12 give or take. Hopefully enough to make jury!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Fun choice of person to play as. Seems quiet and I haven’t seen much from her so far. Which is disappointing because AOC is always outspoken, above the radar and fights for what she believes in. Sorry, but so far, you aren’t living up to the AOC name.  

Audrey Horne
Love the choice of character. Twin Peaks is iconic and I’m surprised anybody on stan twitter even is aware of this show. She just pissed off Penny Proud by voting to evict her in a tiebreaker. I love that Penny had no concept of the principle of the HOH breaking a tie in the vote.

Billie Eillish
Idk, I have no opinion on this person yet. She hasn’t really stuck out to me in any significant way.

Blair Waldorf
Eh, another one I have no opinion on yet. It’s whatever lol.

Carly Incontro
She seems like a challenge beast and I love that about her. Keep doing what you’re doing! xo. I looked up who this person was because I never heard of “Carly Incontro” and she’s apparently a famous viner. Uninspired choice to play as but still, go carly! xo

Carter
I don’t know who “Carter” is and I haven’t seen much from this Carter person yet. Maybe one of these days she’ll appear on my radar and I’ll care xo.

Celine Dion
Must be a Canadian.

Daphne Blake
Sarah Michele Gellar’s picture giving me Buffy Summers vibes. I get a strong Jake vibe from this person and I wouldn’t be shocked if this player turns out to be Jake. Seems to be a kingpin in some kind of large alliance? Eh, we’ll see if she has the chops to keep it going. My guess is she doesn’t.

Haleigh Broucher
Who?

Keesha Smith
Who?

Keke Palmer
Who?

Layla Keating
Who?

Marianne Williamson
Wacky choice of a character. A fringe democratic candidate for President who flopped harder than a fish. She seems to be outspoken with a lot of verbal diarrhea. My guess is she is booted soon. Sorry bai.

Megan Fox
Megan is my winners pick!! Hey dolll!!! ^_^ She’s the best. I think she’s funny, sassy, and beautiful, the full package! Work it gurl!! xoxo

Nottie Salton
Please be evicted soon. I don’t care for “Nottie Salton.” His essence annoys me and I want him out.

Percy Jackson
Harry Potter wannabe xo.

Sandra Kaluiokalani
What a sassy fun player xoxo. She reminds me a lot like a character from 80’s horror movies I used to watch called Lubdan the Leprechaun ^___^ check it out!

Susie Carmichael
Fun choice of character. Rugrats. Must be an early 90’s kid. #Respect

Tyler Durden
OMG I really hope this person is Aaron Ramsey. I get that sense heavily from him just based on how he talks and operates on the forum. That’s the most obscure prediction I have of the season. A real shot in the dark guess there. If I’m right though, dayaaamm.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Keke palmer who??? Girl shes had 2 hohs wdym who

Arisa Cox, Cameron Van Buren and Villanelle like this post

Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:22 pm

Yea I’m taking a break till we get to 16. Those recaps were hurting. But don’t disrespect my girl Carter. She is doing what she has to do!

Also, if there’s one thing I’m hating about this cast, is their clickbait topics for nothing!!

“TIME TO EXPOSE” but it’s just sharing songs hahaha

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan, Villanelle and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:33 pm

I'm waiting for the single hoh time. Shit will go down when they can finally make their own noms without the influence of another hoh

Villanelle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 pm

This season has notably long novels in eviction ceremony threads

Saoirse Ronan and Cameron Van Buren like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:05 am

What do you think of your winner pick now, Greg?

Arisa Cox, Cameron Van Buren and Villanelle like this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:18 pm

This is a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:19 pm

Okay. My new winner pick is Sandra Kaluiokalani.

If she gets evicted next, I'm just gunna give up.

Saoirse Ronan and Cameron Van Buren like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:18 pm

No you can be our predictor for the next boot!!!

Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:39 pm

Sandra's my sleeper pick! Better gameplay than I expected. Also avoided the block this whole time! And when there was a possibility, she had an immunity to save herself.

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:25 pm

I would nominate Nottie Salton's ass IMMEDIATELY. Guy skeeves me out.

Clearly an overaligning, overplaying sneak that people are overlooking. If I was in this game, wouldn't fly with me.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Why would you want to evict the real Scottie!? Lol
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:18 pm

I don’t give a damn!
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 2:00 am

Oh god AANG KING is on the BLOCK.

Is he going to SURVIVE?
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:41 am

Tyler Durden wrote:
To the rest of the middle, I'm not going to give you all the luxury to take out the people in your way to ride the middle comfortably. Win HOH and do your own dirty work.

Okay... AARON RAMSEY

Cameron Van Buren likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 and Beyond Analysis   Top 20 and Beyond Analysis Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 20 and Beyond Analysis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Villanelle's Blog-
Jump to: