Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR - 07/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

DR - 07/08 Empty
PostSubject: DR - 07/08   DR - 07/08 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:47 am

oh my GOSHHHH thank GOD I didn't play my AUTO-HOH. that was SUCH a huge risk that would have backfired immensely IMO. I lost the HOH but two outsiders won it and LITERALLY took out the two HOH's who nominated me.

This morning my game was literally OVER, i had a massive target on me, was prob the next one out, and now I feel like my game has a new life. I don't even know if I need to win the next HOH? If I won my noms were LITERALLY going to be Megan/KeKe with Carter as a replacement pawn, that couldn't have gone better. Here's where it gets tricky... I'm playing nice with everyone left.

If I were to win HOH tomorrow here's who I would consider nominating:

Audrey Horne
Blair Waldorf
Carter
Daphne Blake
Layla Keating
Nottie Salton
Sandra Kaluiokalani
Susie Carmichael

definitely two people from that list. Layla gunning for Sandra is kind of perfect now.  I think I'm back in a position where I don't need to win HOH? But we'll see.

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DR - 07/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR - 07/08   DR - 07/08 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Ya if your assessment is correct, your game def got new life (not confirming or denying of course)
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

DR - 07/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR - 07/08   DR - 07/08 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:42 pm

I think *could be wrong* I went from one of the top targets who was going to be picked off by the majority next and almost forced to use my auto HOH... to now in a spot where I can almost lay low and fly under the radar again. I hope I'm right I love you

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR - 07/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR - 07/08   DR - 07/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR - 07/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Carly Incontro-
Jump to: