Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Carly & Percy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Carly & Percy Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:37 am

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Carly & Percy have access to this room

Requested by: Carly
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:40 pm

yesss. how are you percy? I think we are in very similar positions in the game and should honestly stick together
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 pm

Percy Sad please gun for that veto
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:35 pm

Hi Carly, i’m glad we got our room. I try to do these competitions and I feel like i’m so close every time.. I hope I have your vote to stay this week. I really want to change this game up and Audrey keeps nominating me ..
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:35 pm

And I agree we should stick together. I feel like it makes a lot of sense and I would honestly make you my #1 if I stay. I have been lacking on relationships so this week is gonna be a tricky one, but I do think Aang is the target
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:00 pm

There's 34 people in this game and me & you have been nominated 7 times in 9 rounds lol 

i think you're definitely staying unless a random flip happens but yes we need to ride this out together, an HOH would be perfect for u.

who do u think u would nom if u got an HOH? and don't worry about me repeating... I would never repeat stuff u say. I promise
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:13 pm

Oh I trust you don’t worry. I’d nominate Audrey and then probably Celine or someone I haven’t talked to much. I would need advice honestly and you’d be someone Id come to. Hbu?
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:24 pm

If you did that Céline would 1000% get evicted lol so if that’s what u would want that would be a good choice otherwise maybe not.

Can we for real lock this down? I want to go far with you for real it’s so hard finding anyone I can trust or people that won’t repeat what I’m saying. If we don’t make some moves I think we’ll be out soon.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 3:01 am

Yes, you can trust me. I don't have really anyone, though I have talked to AOC, marianne, and a few others. I don't think anyone sees me as their #1 so I am more than willing to make you that! I won't repeat anything you tell me so trust me you do not have to worry about that.

I really hope one of us can win HoH next week, that will be the only way I will feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 pm

Really hoping one of us pulls out HoH. I am going to try my hardest!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:10 pm

Percy you’re 10000% safe if I get Hoh zero chance you’ll touch the block. I’ll be honest I was considering my vote for a little b/c I did like Aang a lot and they did me a solid by not nominating me when people were telling them to, but you sold me when you said I would be your #1 b/c I’m glad you see the same the way I do... I think we’re both on the way outside of things and 1000% need each other. You weren’t talkint that much so I was like ;/// does he just not trust me but I’m glad we got past that lol.
Let’s make a deep run together to the end!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 8:43 pm

Percy campaign to Tyler.., promise him anything u need to
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 pm

percyyyy campaignnnnnnnnnsdkfjnsdigbskjdg
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:28 pm

omg i’m trying sbBAKDBSJD
Back to top Go down
Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:29 pm

i’ve been messaging him so many times and he responded ONCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Carly & Percy   This room is for Carly & Percy Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Carly & Percy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next