Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Money task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

Money task Empty
PostSubject: Money task   Money task EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Task: In your Diary Room, talk about last night. We want to know in depth how you feel about the vote. How you feel about the nominations? What do you expect for the aftermath? 100+ words

I kinda did this last night but I’ll regurgitate my thoughts. I feel great about the vote. I was not with Keke and I pushed hard for miss Megan to go as I’ve been saying in my drs I wanted her ass gone for sooo long. Really nice girl tho I enjoyed our conversation but game was she was a burden to my game. We’re playing similarly and only I can play the align with everyone game and get away with it! The noms sucked because I think BGC could have lasted longer but I’m fine wirh Layla and carter being safe I’m actually more than fine I love It. They should be targeted over me methinks Idek.. I’m very worried about tonight though I’m so glad it’s only a single hoh. The only people I’m worried about winning are like nottie and Blair, maybe Tyler idk.. everyone else I feel okay with but now that I can play in the vetos I’m feeling good about the game going forward. You watched miss shelli Poole turn it on in the second half of the game and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. They lit the fire under the WRONG ass. And they will be dealt with. Layla and carter for hoh tonight yaaas

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Money task
Page 1 of 1