Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

BBQ $s up for grabs: $5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

BBQ $s up for grabs: $5 Empty
PostSubject: BBQ $s up for grabs: $5   BBQ $s up for grabs: $5 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Doing both posts in here so 10$ total

Task: In your Diary Room, since yall like to guess IDs, it's time to do it in your Diary Room privately. I do not want anyone to talk about these with others, this is a private task. Take the people remaining in the game, try to guess who they are

I honestly don't think I know who a lot of them are, probably going to be random people that I'm not aware of. I think Haleigh and Keesha are definitely epople from twitter. I do believe Haleigh is actually a girl. Maybe Courtney or Keli or Molly? I Think Jake is definitely Daphne, and honestly I don't know who anyone else is I think it could bea group of random people that I wouldn't even recognize.

Task: In your Diary Room, talk about last night. We want to know in depth how you feel about the vote. How you feel about the nominations? What do you expect for the aftermath? 100+ words

I already spoke about this but money talks honey let me repeat myself. Those nominations were HUGE. I was about to use my auto HOH and make Megan/Keke noms which would have put a target on me (an even bigger one) and my game would have essentiially be over. Luckily two people on the outside alliance won and made the move, now the spotlight is on them. If I won now I think I would just do Carter/Layla noms, but I hope I'm right in assuming I am no longer in a position where I need to win, that HOH was really a reset for a lot of people. That group was clearly going to make a deep run so good for those two badass HOH's for putting a stop to it.
Back to top Go down

BBQ $s up for grabs: $5
Page 1 of 1