Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:48 pm

I love me a good horror movie. I love the Halloween series but...

Isn’t Michael Myers supposed to be using a walker by this point? I refuse to believe that this man has so much energy to walk around creeping on people and surviving house fires.

Villanelle, Marianne Williamson and Keesha Smith like this post

Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:17 pm

YES!!!! I WATCHED FOUR TIMES ALREADY.

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Her screaming is gonna be my ringtone for whenever my work calls me

Marianne Williamson likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:40 pm

I think when the last one came out they said that we were supposed to forget that all of the others except the first one ever happened right? He would still be old as hell though lmao
Back to top Go down
Marianne Williamson

Marianne Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:43 pm

The ending of the last one where it showed a silhouette of Laurie holding the butcher knife to pay homage to the original... that did things to me.
Back to top Go down
Aang

Aang

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:15 pm

ive been waiting for this trailer to come out for a while now. sucks that its delayed a year UGH
Back to top Go down
Keesha Smith

Keesha Smith

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:20 pm

I can’t do horror movies to save my life lmao. Even just the trailers end up giving me nightmares josjsose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer   Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Kills Teaser Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: House Rooms :: House Rooms :: Kitchen Area-
Jump to: