Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR 7-8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

DR 7-8 Empty
PostSubject: DR 7-8   DR 7-8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:26 am

First off I’d like to start off by saying Aang is a massive loser who decided to quit when I probably easily could have gotten him the votes if he didn’t start acting like a bitch and basically quit. Secondly Audrey is on thin ice with me always making the move the other side wants so if her ass is ever on the block best believe I’m sending her home. Also that shouldn’t be too hard to do since she is a moron and continues to win a bunch of comps when we still have SEVENTEEN people left (ask Keke how that worked out for her). Still love my position in the game tbh and if Percy goes I love it even more. I still don’t want to win but I’m getting frustrated how my main targets like Blair Nottie and AOC keep avoiding the block and I could probably take care of that myself without getting too much blood on my hands so we will see. I so wish Percy would go the fuckk home so I could continue my quest of making sure I have the lowest threat level but I doubt it’s going to happen because Aang is a bitchh quitter

Arisa Cox and Saoirse Ronan like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

DR 7-8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR 7-8   DR 7-8 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 12:27 pm

Oop welllll go awf queen!
Back to top Go down

DR 7-8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Celine Dion-
Jump to: