Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:01 pm

Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Blair & Nottie, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Sandra should use the Power of Veto on you.

Sandra, you have until 11:31pm EST tonight (30 minutes from now) to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Nottie Salton

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:06 pm

Sandra,

Why should you use the veto on me?

Becasue I will help you get those union cards signed, I'll never try and high five you and the next time you are stuck on top of the gardening shelves, I'll get you a ladder.

You can count on me to help Jerry in team Scattergories when we play in couples with my eventual partner once I decide that Im intersted in losing my virginty.

Don't be a Fessy, Sandra. Save me.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Sandra,

I’m just going to say do what’s best for your game as far as the veto goes. I would really love it if you used the veto on me but I will hold no grudges if you decide not to. Congrats on the win.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:17 pm

I don't need to rock the boat any more this season. I'm going to respect Daphne's nominations.

Good luck to the two of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra   Power of Veto Ceremony #11 - Sandra Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1