Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

7-13 DR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

7-13 DR Empty
PostSubject: 7-13 DR   7-13 DR EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:41 pm

JUST COMPARED NOTES WOTH LAYLA AND CAUGHT TYLER. I finally see what the I want to lick you is going on. If I win HOH expect fireworks and everything to be exposed. Sandra, Tyler and Carter are going to pay for their bullshit and this little trio they have is going to burn in flames. I know it’s bigger than those three and I need to do a lot of work to find a way to the end at this point but I have a much clearer picture of where I stand now and I’m excited to fight from the bottom.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

7-13 DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-13 DR   7-13 DR EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:23 pm

tell us moorrrreee what did you catch tyler on
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

7-13 DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-13 DR   7-13 DR EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:30 pm

So me and Layla were discussing how we came to think we were targeting eachother. I sent her exactly what Carter told me the other day in DMs about Layla being mad I wasn’t on the block. Layla says that’s not true and what really happened was TYLER RATTED ME OUT and her and Carter just discussed it. Then I say oh really Tyler is saying I wanted to target you? So I send her the message Tyler sent me about wanting to target Layla/Carter/Sandra and she says YEAH TYLER SENT THAT TO US ALREADY AND SAID HE WAS ONLY SAYING IT TO APPEASE YOU
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

7-13 DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-13 DR   7-13 DR EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:07 pm

This getting messy <3
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

7-13 DR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-13 DR   7-13 DR Empty

Back to top Go down

7-13 DR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Celine Dion-
Jump to: