Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 pm

LET ME HELP

Audrey Horne likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 pm

Helping a girl out

Arisa Cox, Audrey Horne and Sandra Kaluiokalani like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

bitchhhhhhhh come on
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:31 pm

LMAO thanks ya'll, that's better
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:32 pm

So we all made it through another round thank god for that. How should we vote?
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:48 pm

Im out getting food, what is the house doing? It really is a toss up because I like both
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Yeah I like both too.

Susie is part of the avengers so obvs I love that <3

Billie has been great too though so idk
Back to top Go down
Carter

Carter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

We have 4 votes here so we control a good chunk of the votes. We can keep Susie for Avengers
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:55 pm

True.

We have ten voters right?

So we just need two more for majority!
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:59 pm

Sorry ya'll I was eating. So, have we decided how we're voting? Also where is Tyler lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:47 am

Okay so I’ll post this here.

I’m voting to keep Susie. She’s been super honest and loyal this whole time and I don’t want her going with a clean sweep. Anytime she had an issue with me she came to me in private and we discussed it.

Do what you think is best for your game. Vote with the majority if that’s the route you wanna go. I’m not going to hold it against you guys. Susie is convinced with our votes she can stay. Not sure how accurate that is so I’ll leave that to you guys.

Obviously I’m going to deny my vote to Billie though but I’m not going to throw anyone under the bus and hint at you guys voting for her to go. That’s just stupid.

I’m about to sleep, I’m tired AF
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:48 am

I got distracted being high reading random tweets about a show I don't even watch lol. Had to unwind a little. I always get tense during the challenges when I feel like they're trying to backdoor us. Carly asked me not to use it though so maybe she just wanted to use the power before it expired and have an easy reign?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:51 am

Yeah she just wanted immunity I guess lmfao

I mean Daphne woulda won otherwise so I am relieved she used her power
Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 6:38 am

So who all voted for Susie to stay?

Not mad or anything, I’m genuinely curious.

Did we all keep her or someone else lie to her?
Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:18 pm

I voted her out, so I'm not sure who the other 3 people were
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler   This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Sandra, Carter, Audrey & Tyler
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next