Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:30 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Haleigh, Daphne & Carly have access to this room

Requested by: Daphne
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:33 pm

omg fun

okay so I'm thinking

Susie/Billie what do u guys think?

I don't wanna go into specifics but i heard one of them was kind of spreading some untrue gossip about me... and i don't really talk to either so there's that. I'm open to suggestions though I'm not locked with my decision i would love ur guys Tickle my Skittle I love you

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 pm

A rumor about you? yeah whoever it is shes over! lol but yeah girl like if you dont feel good with them go ahead and nominate them because you def have to do whatever is best for you coming out of this HOH
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Yeah i will support whatever you need this week!! Those noms sound good to me!!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:55 pm

okay submitted. thanks guys I love you
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:00 pm

do you want us to play in veto?
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:00 pm

I can def try to get in the veto and try and win!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:02 pm

that honestly sucked to do Sad maybe I'm a wimp but that was 20x harder than I thought it would be and I don't even talk to them... ugh i feel so bad.

yes if u guys could play in veto that would be great.

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:05 pm

yeah its never easy especially when we get down in numbers and everyone knows eachother at this point, but i got your back!! and ill try to get in veto so you dont have to make another nom
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:05 pm

omg girlie not a wimp im sure that’s hard to do and im sure they understand and know you guys dont really talk so it’s expected and okay i will try to get in the pov!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:31 pm

i am so stupid i wasnt keeping track of time and got onto the veto post late i am so sorry omf
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:32 pm

It’s okay I would feel bad if u won two things in a week where u are safe anyway ! You’re okay
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 pm

tbh i would have been horrible at that comp anwyays jsjsjs
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 9:46 pm

I didnt lose track but i had to google the evicted bb12 hgs bc i havent seen that on years sorry girlie!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Any thoughts on who you want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly   This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Haleigh, Daphne & Carly
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next