Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Only Arisa, Saoirse, Celine, Carly & Blair have access to this room

Requested by: Blair
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:34 pm

omg fun I love you

the underdogs <3 lol let's think of a cute name.

are u guys okay with Susie/Billie noms? I don't talk to either of them like at all and I heard one was spreading a little bit of gossip or misinformation about me...
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:35 pm

oh sorry I didn't see it already said SBD

that's cute what does it stand for
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:40 pm

yes I am fine with that completely as yesss I love this group
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Yay we finally got our room! SBD stands for silent but deadly. I know its kind of corny but i thought it was a little more original than the underdogs or the outsiders. It just means we are the ones nobody thinks can win and were on the outside but we are the most deadly force in the game.
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:41 pm

also the way Carly proved that by being iconic and snatching HOH today

Blair Waldorf likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Yes I am cool with those noms too. Do whatever you feel is best for your game and we will support you.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:43 pm

SBD I love it <3 I was like "Seline... Blair.... Darly? Daphne? Did she mean to make this with Daphne?" LMAO.

happy u both can have a stress free week I love you if one of us could snatch up the next HOH that'd be perfect too

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:43 pm

Celine Dion wrote:
also the way Carly proved that by being iconic and snatching HOH today

i told her the same thing! That was a complete boss move.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:45 pm

I bought it b/c megan and keke kept nominating me so I wanted so bad to steal an HoH and put them both up, but then AANG/Mari pulled the ultimate boss move so now I didn't know what to do LMAO
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:45 pm

Yeah us getting back to back HOHs would be great. Im going to try my hardest to get it. I havent had a win yet so I am itching for one
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:50 pm

It worked out in your favor because someone did you light-work for you and you still got to keep your power and use it for someone else who is a threat to your game. W's all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:45 am

blair is anyone still in the game that has nominated u before? you've been up like 3 times right lol i forget by who though

#blair4hoh
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:16 am

Yes Tyler and Daphne have both nominated me

*Heather nominated me the first time but she’s gone now so
Back to top Go down
Celine Dion

Celine Dion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:46 am

Omg I’d love a Blaire HOH honestly. Imagine their face after they were just using you as an easy pawn this whole time

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair   This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Celine, Carly & Blair
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next