Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

7/17 Diary Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

7/17 Diary Room  Empty
PostSubject: 7/17 Diary Room    7/17 Diary Room  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 2:39 am

lmaooo chile. CAN THESE MORONS START TURNING ON EACH OTHER YET JFC

anyway let's go through the cast shall we

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - an annoying waste of space in this game who literally does nothing but message everyone the same thing over and and over and play dumb. I want to take her out so bad but I really don't think I can waste an HOH on her.

Audrey Horne - not as slick as she thinks she is. a slimy rat who is playing all sides and thinks she's doing a better job of it than she is. Probably in a million alliances and definitely grooming Blair to be her f2 goat.

Billie Eillish - irrelevant and horrible at the game. someone that no one gives 2 shits about but then will weasel to the end and take home the prize because people are bitter at the person she's sitting next to.

Blair Waldorf - sweet but useless. whines nonstop about being on the outside baby girl no one actually believes you're as on the outside as you claim, you have a group that does not BUDGE to save you every time you're on the block.

Carly Incontro - a queen, a living legend, playing flawlessly. Did that... is doing that.... not a snake... etc

Carter - annoying as all hell. winning all these comps.... to do WHAT exactly? If I make jury there's probably only one person I'd vote for Carter next to. More on her later. Carter is a weird hot head who acts like a snob when she doesn't get her way, plays dumb... wins comps she doesn't need to win, I want to get HOH and take carter out since she needlessly made an enemy of me.

Celine Dion - was my #1 3 this recurring theme of me losing my #1 allies PLEASE.... I really trusted you but why did you tell Tyler about my power??? That was..... annoying. But she had a great read on the game and was a fighter. I'm so mad I couldn't swing hte votes to keep her.

Daphne Blake - SPEAKING of not being able to swing the votes... JAKE. What a fucking MORON you are. I will probably never vote for "Daphne" b/c she's playing in that annoying jake fashion where she talks to absolutely everybody but pretends she's talking to no one, cares more than anyone but pretends she doesn't care at all... "Daphne" wasting her last HOH on... honestly I don't even remember but they were horrible noms. Oh yes, Blair and... someone? I don't remember. Celine staying would have been excellent for Daphne but alas....

Haleigh Broucher - lol no comment. probably going to weasel her way to the end under the radar. I know Daphne is her #1 so I'll probably vote out either of them the second they hit the block. If Daphne goes I'll truly make Haleigh my number one but until then she probably needs to go. It'd be nice if she stopped THROWING every competition and won something too btw.

Keesha Smith - okay THIS weird bitch. I will never vote for Keesha in any final 2 setting lol WHAT is Keesha's gameplay? Doing nothing and lying about her votes? That's... about it huh? I know she's in chats (though she denies being in them) but why constantly lie about your vote while pretending to be ~real~ I want Keesha out so bad but she suffers from AOC-syndrome where I can't justify wasting an HOH on such a low tier irrelevant pathetic player.

Sandra Kaluiokalani - chile.... where the hell do I start with this one. This HAS to be Coco no? Anyway by far the most obnoxious player. No one likes Sandra's .... "jokes" more than Sandra does. Baby..... not EVERYTHING has to be a punchline. Jfc. Sandra is also one of those players who talks to ABSOLUTELY everybody but pretends she's talking to nobody. I think Sandra is the most inauthentic. I'll probably put her up next to Carter if I get the next HOH. Oh, and why TELL me if you get veto you're not gonna use it because you don't wanna upset Carter... but then TRY to participate in the veto competition???? She needs to go ASAP she's kind of horrid. And by kind of I mean extremely. It physically pains me to converse with her.

Tyler Durden - So Tyler is also a little snake weasel who slithers around and talks to everyone but he's probably my only chance at being safe for now. I really need him to win the next HOH or I very well could be ms. screwed. He talks WAY too much and to way too many people, and if you're going to win your 11th comp ... WHY WOULD YOU WASTE IT ON TAKING OUT PERCY??? the way these heavy hitters are terrified to go against each other it's pathetic. Anyway Tyler is... maybe my #1 right now? Which is scary because he's all over the place and aligned with everyone BUT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I'M ON MY 13th #1!!

I miss Penny confused
Back to top Go down

7/17 Diary Room
Page 1 of 1