Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Astrid locked herself out

Go down 
+3
Eric Bolling
Snorlax
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Astrid locked herself out Empty
PostSubject: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:24 pm

Houseguests, Astrid isn't able to get on right now, she locked herself out and has to wait 90 minutes. I am trying to find a way to fix it without the wait period but I have not found a way yet. Just wanted to let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:28 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
Houseguests, Astrid isn't able to get on right now, she locked herself out and has to wait 90 minutes. I am trying to find a way to fix it without the wait period but I have not found a way yet. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Oh no!!! Thank you for the update!
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Well, at least she can reach out so that's good. Thanks, Arisa!!
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:48 pm

I almost did that this morning.. I was going crazy
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:49 pm

How do you get locked out?
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:52 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
How do you get locked out?

Probably entered her password wrong! Sometimes when I change my keyboard to the Spanish keyboard I forget to change it back to English and I lock myself out of things all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:57 pm

I just leave this open on my laptop at all times...ive never had to log back in...not sure I would remember the password if I had to lol
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:
I just leave this open on my laptop at all times...ive never had to log back in...not sure I would remember the password if I had to lol

Same though!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:58 pm

Saoirse Ronan wrote:

This is what I do too lol i'm at the point where i'm auto-logged in
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:59 pm

I literally always have my passwords saved and it sucks bc I can’t remember them 3 days later lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astrid locked herself out   Astrid locked herself out Empty

Back to top Go down

Astrid locked herself out
Page 1 of 1