Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne

Go down 
+5
Audrey Horne
Tyler Durden
Haleigh Broucher
Daphne Blake
Arisa Cox
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:44 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eighteenth vote for eviction and tonight you are just voting ONE person out.

VOTING IS OPEN NOW. Now that we are past the top 10 round, I believe you all know not to rush on your vote if you're not sure. Moving forward there will no longer be the 1 hour wait time.

You are ONLY given 3 hours TONIGHT to vote starting NOW... Vote by 1:44am EST

TONIGHT YOU ONLY VOTE ONE PERSON OUT. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES AGAINST WILL BE LEAVING THE GAME.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 pm

im kinda stunned.... like actually. um..... save me please? thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:03 pm

me on a zoom meeting as im typing this but i have nothing bad to say about miss daphne here. the block chairs looking kinda cute tonight with us on it but wish we werent on them lol but anyways i am reaching out to you all personally and i hope you guys hear me out <3
Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:07 pm

im just going to say my goodbyes now bc i need a drink after this whew...

Im not gonna drag anything bc i think its been quite obnoxious as people left and didnt feel good for me so im not gonna do it to yall even tho Audrey deserves it sdhvbjkhwrbvkjrw. That being said, i played a lot of this game making moves for an alliance that i wont name and moves that didnt benefit me personally to not upset them and this is where it got me eek!!! So all im gonna say is make sure you make moves for yourself while you have the chance!!! Thats my wisdom not any shade i love you all and ive truly enjoyed all our conversation.

And to everyone who ignored me when my plea was literally just do what you gotta do i respect it, youre a cow. At least say goodbye to me u jerks 3

xoxo Daphne out <3

Villanelle and Shirley Chisholm like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 11:28 pm

Waiting on 3 votes
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:19 am

Eviction Ceremony #17 - Keesha VS Billie

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted <3.

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 6-0  affraid   

The person evicted is

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will see you at 7:30pm EST tomorrow for your Head of Household challenge. Audrey you cannot compete as outgoing Head of Household.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:21 am

Bye Daphne, great game. One hell of a competitor and a good sport I love you.

Daphne Blake and Dean Winchester like this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:23 am

I really am sorry to see you go Daphne. You're an amazing player and person

Daphne Blake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Daphne Blake

Daphne Blake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 am

6-0 JDJFIDJD y’all wrong for that!!!!! Arisa and Saoirse thank u sm I had a blast <3 I can now successfully get dick at night without having to plan It around comps so I guess I’ll be okay. Have fun u guys and may the best person who’s not Audrey win! (Jk Audrey no hard feelings xoxo)

Audrey Horne likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haleigh Broucher

Haleigh Broucher

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 am

thank you guys for keeping me but im so sorry to see you go daphne. you were such a good player and so funny to talk to girl, great game <3

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:25 am

Good game Daphne <3

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 am

Sorry to see you go Daphne! Great game<3

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:28 am

daphne u played an amazing game.... great job. I love you

Back to top Go down
Sandra Kaluiokalani

Sandra Kaluiokalani

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 4:35 am

Great game Daphne! It was fun chatting with you girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne   Eviction Ceremony #18 - Haleigh VS Daphne Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: