Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction day!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snorlax

Snorlax

Eviction day!!  Empty
PostSubject: Eviction day!!    Eviction day!!  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 12:02 pm

So I’m really hoping Stacia is evicted. I honestly have no clue how the votes are going to go, I just know that I told her straight up I voted to evict her... so if she stays she is gunning for me. That’s for sure.

Praying to the BB gods that she leaves today, I can’t handle all the drama she started first with Lisa, now with the entire house. All because Joe and Fessy are stirring shit up. I’m over them also.

Here is my Eviction Night outfit!! Never seen a one thousand pound monster look so good. Lol

Eviction day!!  9a6b3310
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Eviction day!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction day!!    Eviction day!!  EmptySun May 10, 2020 4:22 am

Yikes
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

Eviction day!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction day!!    Eviction day!!  EmptySun May 10, 2020 9:05 am

Stacia Lang wrote:
Yikes

Girl I’m sorry 😉☹☹ emotions where running high that day for me. I honestly don’t remember saying this but alas I did, and I’m sorry especially to you, and also to Fessy and Joe. The drama just happens in a game like this, and I don’t think (no I know) I wasn’t mentally in a place to handle it, which is part of why I left. And I think after how you confronted Lisa I got scared since I told you I was evicting you I was like “Shit she’s coming for me next”

I’m sorry girl Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eviction day!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction day!!    Eviction day!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction day!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Snorlax-
Jump to: