Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Audrey Horne, you have won the final Head of Household, which means you have the sole vote to evict.

You have until 8:00pm EST to post on this thread the person you choose to evict between Tyler & Billie.

Nominees, feel free to post and plead your case with Audrey. I wish you both the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:10 pm

Congrats Audrey, good luck Billie.

I would hate to have put in all this time just to get 3rd place. I don't have Carly's ways of persuasion, but I hope I have proven myself enough at this point.

Megan Fox and Carly Incontro like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:11 pm

*to you (before enough)

Sandra Kaluiokalani likes this post

Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Congrats Audrey! Good Luck Tyler<3

I don't have much to say other than you've made it all this way and if you want a guaranteed win you'll take me. If you want a 50/50 chance of winning take Tyler. No hard feelings on whatever you decide!

Sandra Kaluiokalani and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:20 pm

I won't keep you guys waiting. This is by far the hardest decision I’ve had to make in this game. Tyler, we have been together for most of this game and I owe you a lot. However, you’re an incredible player and I know taking you to the end with me would be the stupidest decision I ever make and I would probably lose, badly. I really hope you can see that this is not at all personal and you can understand and forgive me. I am so sorry but I have to evict you, Tyler.

Saoirse Ronan, Shirley Chisholm, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Celine Dion like this post

Back to top Go down
Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:24 pm

Wow..... I'm actually speechless right now. I don't even know what to say. Congrats on finals, have fun.

Megan Fox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Audrey Horne

Audrey Horne

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:30 pm

I really am so sorry Tyler. You played an amazing game.

Not the 3 dislikes lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:31 pm

Aww Tyler I'm sorry to see you go! You deserve to be here just as much as any of us. Be happy for how far you've made it and everything you've been able to accomplish in the game! You played phenomenally and I mean that. You're a beast in this game!!I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:31 pm

Tyler, affraid ngl I had my speech for Billie's eviction typed out, but here we are.

You have been the only guy left for quite some time & you sure did a number on these girls. You kicked ass in this game in more ways than one, it was very entertaining watching you every night. Thank you for joining, I hope you had fun. Stay safe <3

Congratulations Audrey & Billie on making it to final 2. I will make your area in a moment. Start writing your speech.

Cameron Van Buren, Audrey Horne, Billie Eilish, Shirley Chisholm, Tyler Durden and Dean Winchester like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie   Eviction Ceremony #24 - Tyler VS Billie Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 4 :: Season 4 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: