Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome Message & Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Welcome Message & Rules Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Welcome everyone to Big Brother Quarantine Season 5

You are about to embark on a journey that will last 3-4 weeks so you better buckle up and get comfortable.

Before we get to the fun stuff, let's get to some rules shall we. You might get quizzed on these rules so I would strongly suggest to read & understand fully.

First of all, let me introduce our hosting panel this season.

DW from season 2: on Twitter @byebyebiches
Saoirse Ronan from season 1: on Twitter @RaenOfTerror
Billie Eilish from season 4: on Twitter @ChilltownNat

Myself (@gallymeroreboot) & the 3 co-hosts above are the ONLY people you can talk to about this game. Your identity must remain a secret for this game to work well. Friendships ended in season 4 over pre gaming & too many friends having to betray each other. I didn't like living it as a host & I know the players had regrets & wished they had never shared their identities. I almost just deleted the whole series because I started this in April to help people take their minds off Coronavirus, but I didn't do it to see real drama happen outside of the forum. I don't want none of that mess this season. It ruins the whole point of this series.

You can tell loved ones that are not BB Twitter people who will spill obviously, this is more about other BB Twitter people who could spill to others in the game. Last season we had people talk in group chats about this game & others from the chat told others & snowball effect happened to where I found out.

Rules

Welcome Message & Rules Shutterstock_94364773

The following set of rules is to ensure that everyone has a pleasant time here in quarantine and to keep the integrity of the mystery alive.

Rule 1: Have fun! There will still be a cash prize this season but we are switching the emphasis on having fun over getting richer lol.
Rule 2: Know the lines not to cross when in an argument. We all love drama but we will not accept bullying, intimidating and over the top terrorism. This also applies to more than just arguments. This is Big Brother, not The Bachelor. It is a game and while you can use whatever form of strategy you want (provided it fits the rules) you can't cross lines. If someone approaches me about your behaviour, I will have to take actions and I will not be happy. I will also not accept anyone using disabilities as a game strategy. I will also not tolerate anyone making fun of any disability.
Rules 3: it is FORBIDDEN to speak about your participation in this game with anyone until the reveal party at the end of the season. If I am shown concrete proof that you told someone else that you were in this game, or that you revealed your Twitter identity to someone in the game, you will receive a punishment that will put you at a disadvantage in this game. If you are caught doing it again after your punishment, you will be EXPELLED.
Rule 4: DW, Saoirse, Billie & I will do our best to get everything done in a fun, polite & timely manner, but we're human and delays could happen. We ask that you address us with respect & we'll do the same.
Rule 5: If you fail to vote for eviction at any point, you will not be able to play in the next HOH challenge.
Rule 6: If you quit, you risk being BANNED from the series. It messes with the game too much. I understand emergencies, so I will go at this case by case.

BEING ACTIVE IS VERY IMPORTANT: If you are not active for 48 hours (meaning that you did not even log on the forum for 48 hours) you will be removed from the game unless you have advised me you will be away.

Furthermore, if you fail to vote 3 times, you will be removed from the game. Voting is important and you are given ample time to put your vote in on time.

These rules are not extreme so I hope you can all adhere.

Moving on from the rules, here is a bit of information about the actual game.

This is a long game so it will last a few weeks. Each day there will be something going on but the pace might change. By this I mean that some days we might only have 1 challenge but other days we might do HOH and POV the same day. You will always have a daily schedule that will scroll by at the top of your screen (currently it just says welcome to big brother quarantine. There will also be a schedule thread in the living room with the weekly schedule & any changes that occur along the way.

The challenges will happen in the BACKYARD area. You should be able to see three different areas in the BACKYARD, one for HOH, one for POV and one for Luxury challenges.

The ceremonies will happen in the LIVING ROOM area. The hosts will post the threads and the HOH or POV holder will hold the ceremony each time. If the hosts have any announcements, it will be posted in the LIVING ROOM area as well on the Host TV.

The KITCHEN, BEDROOMS & BATHROOM area are just a places where you can talk about whatever you want and post whatever you want. It's your public social areas. This is mainly to keep the BACKYARD and LIVING ROOM areas clean for ceremonies and challenges.

Your DIARY ROOM will be private. Only you and hosts can see what you write in it. The DIARY ROOM will be private till the end but will get opened up at the end of the season and everyone will be able to read each others diary room entries. It is also the place you will vote so I ask that you each create a thread in there for your votes. You will also use the DIARY ROOM in many challenges to post your answers.

Finally, PRIVATE ROOMS. You can send Arisa Cox a DM if you want a PRIVATE ROOM with anyone. It can be you and one other person or it can be a group (alliance). Only the people you choose and the hosts will have access to these rooms. No one else will know they exist until after the season when we open up all the secret/private rooms for all to read.

As always, do not hesitate if you have questions

Last edited by Arisa Cox on Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:15 pm

Private Room Requests

1- I NEED a name for any room your request
2- I NEED every request to be done in DM on this forum (not twitter, not your DR)
3- I NEED only one of you to request the room

Aang and Viola Davis like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:16 pm

NO SCREENSHOTS ALLOWED

You can copy/paste stuff but you can't full on send people screenshots

Aang likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 11:47 am

Excuse me ma'am, @NicsUnicorn is dead. It is @RaenOfTerror

F

Arisa Cox, Riku, Tonya Harding and Cassie Howard like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 12:27 pm

I forgot about it <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Message & Rules   Welcome Message & Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Message & Rules
Page 1 of 1