Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

diary room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

diary room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Ok so you know what... maybe I've been going way to hard on Levi maybe he could actually even be a potential ally I'm feeling better about him now but I'm still looking at him with precaution because my gut tells me that he's gonna do great in these upcoming competitions... and I don't need someone that could outdo me in this House...
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:11 am

Ok... so I'm in 12 private rooms in total... I have an alliance with almost everybody I have 3 different trios alliances with different people in every single one of them... I've got 3 final 2s... One with Sandra, Lori and one with Tonya I'm in a huge girls alliance and I'm also in two different 4 group alliances one started by Caillou and one started by Levi. Soooo If anybody wins this upcoming HOH I should be fine!
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:16 am

By the way... at this point I'm not even loyal to anyone and I know that y'all co-hosts would probably like to know where my loyalties are wellll the answer to that is absolutely nobody but myself! I'm not here to play anybody else's game, I'm not here to make anybody's game more easier except for my own and last but definitely not least I think that this last point might even be the most important point...

I'M PLAYING TO WIN FIRST PLACE!!!

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:19 am

But there's a few people that I personally get a long with i actually really like Amber, I like Beyonce too, I adore Sandra, Uncle Cliff gives me great vibes and I feel so close with Caillou and Lori I'd hate to seem them getting evicted
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:27 am

But there's a few people that I don't get a long with game wise I'm concerned about Velma, I'm not sure about Jay that much either even tho I like him personally. I have some concern about Levi, Tina and Viola don't really talk to me as much so even tho they might not take a shot at me now... I'm concerned about them doing it in the near future! Buddy seems wayyy to nice, I think that he's playing up a character so that everybody feels safe with him! I definitely wouldn't mind getting rid of Tariq that dude is always online but never talks to me which let's me know that their are some alliances In this house that I'm not apart of or aware of!!!
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 9:30 am

Wow- I'm really feeding y'all the tea with my DR'S I know for sure that I'm at least one of these co-hosts favorite/ pick to win HAHAHAHA it's 9:15 and I've already gained my BBQ coins for the DR for the day lol

Kind of iconic tbh

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:10 pm

so y'all just gonna ignore my 2 rooms that I requested???
diary room - Page 4 20201111diary room - Page 4 20201111
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Then... I have another room that I want/have to order[url=https://servimg.com/view/20284494/5]
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:15 pm

diary room - Page 4 Whatth11
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:23 pm

It’ll come shorty! I let Arisa know about the requests but any additional requests can be PMed to Arisa!

Dominique Cooper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:27 pm

Oh ok thank you so much Saoirse!!!
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Wait while your here Saoirse i have some tea...

So Velma told me that she had a conversation with Jay where he mentioned to her that he's cool with me... which is true but I don't like the fact that he told her that without even telling me that she asked... that let's me know that Jay is out here having conversations!!! Which (as he should) but however I can't trust someone that might expose any sort of alliance that we have going on soo I really didn't like that! Especially since I'm aligned with the majority of the house and i be playing it stupid like I don't talk to ANYBODY!

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Soo i decided to take my revenge on Jay already, I went and told Amber that Jay accidently spilled to me that he was in a guys Alliance by mistake! So now Amber thinks Jay is untrustworthy already... so eventually when it's time to cut Jay's sneaky ass she probably won't even think twice.
The funny thing about this is that Jay probably didn't even mean any harm he probably just wanted to be sneaky and have a few conversations behind my back! But that's gonna cost him his whole game hahaha

You don't come after the Queen because when I shoot I NEVER miss my targets!!!

Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:56 pm

Not me writing that bold ass paragraph and now retracing everything that I said-

Sooo I was mad at Jay which I still am a little bit but not as much as I was before at all!!!

He told me that he has had conversations with Velma and Viola! Which my original problem was that he didn't tell me this and that I found it out threw Viola! But now that he told me this without me having to ask makes him really trustworthy! I told Amber that Jay told me that the guys alliance thing was all a joke and that he told me that just to get me paranoid! Soo I did damage control and I'm feeling way more happy about Jay now Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dominique Cooper

Dominique Cooper

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 4:58 pm

It's the way that I was soo ready to cut/cancel Jay in a heartbeat for me-

That let's y'all know how ruthlessly I plan to play this game!! So don't play with Me Hahaha!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diary room   diary room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

diary room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next