Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I have made an Executive Decision

Go down 
+4
Bob Barker
Eric Bolling
Da’Vonne Rogers
Arisa Cox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

I have made an Executive Decision Empty
PostSubject: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:47 pm

Executive Decision

I am seeing how inactives impact the cash prize and I want it to be as big as it can be, so I have been thinking about this for a couple days and have come up with a final decision.

If you do not log on to the forum for 48 hours, you are automatically removed from the game UNLESS you advised me you would be gone, but considering we are all pretty much isolated, I don't see how people are without internet access for 48 hours. What that shows to me is that you are not invested and that is totally ok. This is a big cast, I don't want to waste any more of our fun and time on inactive people and I feel that 48 hours is more than generous. If you care about the game and you need to be away 48 hours, I'm sure you will take the 2 minutes to let me know.

This will not impact any of the evictions so I don't want anyone that is active that got voted out feeling as if this would have saved them. I don't want these expulsions to affect the outcome of each round.

I hope you all understand and agree.

Tahni is basically at the 48 hours right now but since this is a new announcement, I will give him another 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:53 pm

I am ok with this and I endorse it.

That is all
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:54 pm

Well done!
Back to top Go down
Bob Barker

Bob Barker

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:57 pm

I applaud this move. I also suggest that when you boot an inactive, you bring back any other game show hosts you know to take their place.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Bob Barker wrote:
I applaud this move. I also suggest that when you boot an inactive, you bring back any other game show hosts you know to take their place.

Drew Carey will be stoked.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:01 pm

Sounds fair. 👌👌👌👌
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:05 pm

So If someone is HoH and they nominate an inactive and they are inactive for 48 hours, will the inactive be evicted and the HoH have to name a replacement nominee, or will that inactive get like a penalty vote against them in the eviction?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Good question Snorlax. They will have to re-nom. Rounds are usually less than 24 hours so let's hope we don't run into this.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Olivia Pope

Olivia Pope

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:05 pm

I like this. The hostess with the mostest!! Julie Chen could never make such a decision.
Back to top Go down
RR Eric

RR Eric

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Yes I agree.
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Arisa, have any of the inactive players been evicted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have made an Executive Decision   I have made an Executive Decision Empty

Back to top Go down

I have made an Executive Decision
Page 1 of 1