Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle

Go down 
+16
Tina Cohen Chang
Dominique Cooper
Tariq St. Patrick
Saoirse Ronan
Caillou
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Lori Valenti
Buddy
Amber Borzotra
Jay Starrett
Velma Dinkley
Cassie Howard
Viola Davis
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Tonya Harding
Arisa Cox
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle 195510ada130edce6d97e6d40d174564

Welcome Houseguests,

This is your first Head of Household challenge but we need to talk about a few things before.

First, thank you all for being here, I hope you're having fun and figuring out your way around. I want to be clear about something, there are new players and there are returning players. Don't want that to be hidden.

Secondly, you are allowed to help each other during challenges if you can. It has to be done on the forum though because I repeat, you CANNOT tell anyone who you are or that you are playing this game or you risk being removed.

Lastly, in case you haven't read the welcome message and rules, PRIVATE ROOMS. You can send Arisa Cox a DM if you want a PRIVATE ROOM with anyone. It can be you and one other person or it can be a group (alliance). Only the people you choose and the hosts will have access to these rooms. No one else will know they exist until after the season when we open up all the secret/private rooms for all to read.

I will let you all digest this and I will be back with your challenge at 2:15pm EST

Saoirse Ronan, Viola Davis, Dominique Cooper, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Tonya Harding and Caillou like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:04 pm

Guys I just realized that my work PC time is off 3 minutes. I'm so sorry. I'll make sure to use my phone time

Dominique Cooper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:15 pm

Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle 195510ada130edce6d97e6d40d174564

Now for the challenge, it's quite simple really. You are each given 3 votes to elect your King or Queen of the house.

That person will be responsible for nominating FOUR houseguests & TWO of them will be leaving this round, so this is a big decision.

Here are some rules on how you can distribute your votes.

Rules

- You have to give all 3 votes to different houseguests (you can't give more than 1 vote per houseguest)
- You have to give all 3 votes, you can't keep any for yourself or only give out a few
- You have 6 hours to send me who you are voting for in your Diary Room (until 8:15pm EST)

The person with the most votes at the end will be the winner.

Any questions?

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Dominique Cooper, Levi Ackerman, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Tonya Harding, Caillou and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:19 pm

We are taking it easy right now but the pace will pick up after this first round

Sandra Diaz-Twine and Dominique Cooper like this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:19 pm

I'm interested/down to campaign for votes to become HOH and I can target people who are inactive!! or if anybody wants it I'm willing to vote for whoever too!!

Dominique Cooper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:23 pm

I should have added that to win, you have to submit votes. Someone that didn't participate by voting, can't win this challenge
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:25 pm

Good luck everyone!!!

Dominique Cooper and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Happy thanksgiving    Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:26 pm

Hey guys!!! Happy thanksgiving, I haven’t been on here a lot because I have been spending time with family but if anyone wants to talk I’m here. Looking forward to playing with you all

Arisa Cox, Dominique Cooper, Tonya Harding and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:29 pm

Good luck everybody!

Jay Starrett likes this post

Back to top Go down
Velma Dinkley

Velma Dinkley

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:33 pm

Good luck everyone! Sorry my family is having thanksgiving dinner right now so I haven’t been as active. I love you

Back to top Go down
Jay Starrett

Jay Starrett

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Good luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Good Luck y’all!

Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:37 pm

If anyone is interested in wanting votes PM me! I don’t know anyone yet so I don’t really care where they go haha
Back to top Go down
Lori Valenti

Lori Valenti

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:39 pm

Good luck everyone!!!

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:44 pm

Good Luck Everyone Smile

Dominique Cooper and Jay Starrett like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle   Head of Household Challenge #1 - King or Queen of the Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next