Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Luxury Shop Money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Luxury Shop Money Empty
PostSubject: Luxury Shop Money   Luxury Shop Money EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am

Hello! This is where I will update your BBQ dollars for the luxury shop! I will be updating this thread at the end of each day to help you and us hosts keep track of how much money you have - please understand that I am human and there are over 25 people here so if you feel I have made a mistake, mention it here and we can fix it!

Here are the points you have so far!

Nothing Sad (Your submission for HoH tonight was late. No worries, plenty of other chances to get money!)
Back to top Go down
Velma Dinkley

Velma Dinkley

Luxury Shop Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Shop Money   Luxury Shop Money EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:45 am

I have a question about BBQ dollars? Are they transferable like Fire Tokens. Like would you be able to use them as a bargaining chip?
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Luxury Shop Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Shop Money   Luxury Shop Money EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Nope they can’t be transferred to other players

Update:
Vote - 5
Total - 5
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Luxury Shop Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Shop Money   Luxury Shop Money EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Update on that transferring money rule in case you didn’t see the new post — you are actually allowed to transfer money once to one person throughout the season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luxury Shop Money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxury Shop Money   Luxury Shop Money Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxury Shop Money
Page 1 of 1