Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya & Cassie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Tonya & Cassie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Cassie   This room is for Tonya & Cassie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 5:29 pm

I agree!!
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Cassie   This room is for Tonya & Cassie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Found out that Lori said I had a f2 with Amber which I don’t lmao I literally have barely talked to her despite her being in our alliance she’s kinda inactive.. and Lori said I’m in a big alliance with Sandra obviously referring to our alliance like why did she campaign dirty like that
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Cassie   This room is for Tonya & Cassie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 5:34 pm

I found out the same thing, it's really pissing me off lmao. She's going around telling people I'm a duo with Sandra which I'm not, I think it would be bad for us to go to the end with sandra lmao. She basically threw the entire girls alliance under the bus to campaign.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Howard

Cassie Howard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Cassie   This room is for Tonya & Cassie - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2020 7:28 pm

I also think it would be bad to go to the end with Sandra based on how well people are playing, but damn that was so unnecessary it IRKS me

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Cassie   This room is for Tonya & Cassie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya & Cassie
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4