Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Tonya & Sandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:47 pm

I asked Caillou what they were saying about us in the evicted lounge. He said Levi in particular was the person talking the most shit lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Just sent, keep doing DRs and such maybe we can combine again and buy something smaller if the shop is still open, even like a vote nullifier could help down the line
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Yeah like an idol or an immunity necklace!

I do DRs every day, i missed one yesterday because I was so tired lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Lol yeah I’m still feeling the pain today and I wasn’t even up as much as you so I can’t imagine... my goal today is to not need the DPOV and to make courage’s purchase a big waste. Because realistically you and caillou are all I have now so if you’re off the block anybody can go home and idc
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 3:58 pm

Right the replacement nom would probably be Cassie or Amber.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Cassie who caillou told me is with the other side and has final 2s with everyone lol according to the prejury
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:26 pm

I heard that too lmao but idk if i believe that. That’s so insane to me lmao.

I’m glad i gave her HOH then because it could’ve made her show her cards. She might’ve done that but i think she was choosing to prioritize the girls alliance.

Okay i officially put my request in to buy a DPOV, just waiting for the hosts to confirm

Sandra Diaz-Twine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Sounds good, opening a white claw and doing a little cheers to not needing It tonight!

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 4:55 pm

Hahah i hope not. Hopefully we don’t have to use it at all until the deadline and we can maybe try to do big move with it or something

Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:36 pm

thats how the cookie fuckin crumbles

Tonya Harding likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:37 pm

LMAOOOOO VIOLA WASN'T EVEN POSTING GIFS SHE WAS POSTING STILL SCREENSHOTS asfjknaksjldf

AND SHE'S ASKING FOR MORE ROUNDS

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:39 pm

I wonder if anybody gunna try to plead with you not to use veto on me lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 7:41 pm

i did it almost instantly lmao ... Viola wouldn't be preaching if buddy won
Back to top Go down
Sandra Diaz-Twine

Sandra Diaz-Twine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:07 pm

after winning veto i have 100, i think i should be able to get a vote nullifier for 120 if we combine again after the double but before midnight when it closes
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:08 pm

That would be amazing. Hopefully it can all be done before midnight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Tonya & Sandra   This room is for Tonya & Sandra - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Tonya & Sandra
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next