Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Head of Household answers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Head of Household answers Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Viola sent on time but in DM. Still count for the money

What are the @s for the 4 hosts/cohosts DW from season 2: on Twitter @byebyebiches
Saoirse Ronan from season 1: on Twitter @RaenOfTerror
Billie Eilish from season 4: on Twitter @ChilltownNat
2- What is the punishment if you do not vote once? You sit out of hoh
3- What rule is about having fun? (the rule #) 1
4- What are the 3 areas for the random talks? Kitchen bathroom bedroom
5- Are you allowed to talk about being in this game with other BB Twitter users? No
6- If you won't be active for 48+ hours, what do you have to do in order to not be removed? Advise that you will be away
7- What is the punishment if you miss 3 votes? Removed from game
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 9:17 pm

jay 5
caillou 3
tonya 2
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 pm

Mature
Crenated
Condone
Moderation
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 7:39 pm

50 first dates
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyFri Dec 04, 2020 7:37 pm

1, 1,2,3,5,8
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Campire Story    Head of Household answers EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 9:13 pm

Mental Horrors
 “Enjoy this next hour of uninterrupted listening, I’ll see you beautiful ladies bright and early tomorrow for Wake Up with DJ.” blasts through the radio as I continue on my drive home. It’s late, the roads devoid of anyone other than me and my trusty old car. Christmas is next week and I’m going home for the first time in 10 years; 10 years spent avoiding old demons and family members. But when you’re me, old demons and family members go hand in hand. I guess I should introduce myself, I go by Vio, short for Viola Davis. Sitting at the young age of 28, I’m 5’4 with dark mocha skin, and piercing green eyes. The green eyes courtesy of bad eyesight and my love for colored contacts. Setting the car on autopilot, I begin to day dream about Levi Ackerman, my first and only love. When I left home at 18, I was running away from hardships and heartbreak. Home life wasn’t always the best, as living with an alcoholic never is. But finding Levi sophomore year of high school, sitting in the back of science class as we dissected a beaver, changed my life. Not only did we fall in love in a span of two years, but we created a life. A life he never played a role in. While I was pinning wedding ideas onto Pinterests boards, Levi was falling in love with my best friend Tori Kelly. Their love tore us apart, and sent me running to the city of Los Angeles at the young age of 18. So now, why am I going back to the place where my ex bestfriend and former love have built a life? Well the answer is simple, to take a life for a life. I lost our daughter 6 months after leaving town and everyday I think about what could have been. Which one of us would she have looked like? Which one of us would she have acted like? Two questions I will never know the answers to, all in due part to Levi and Tori.

Tonight is the annual bonfire, held by the city council in an effort to create unity throughout the community. I grew up going to the bonfire, experiencing my first kiss deep in the woods away from my parents. Despite my avoidance of this town for the last 10 years, my mom keeps me up to date surrounding all the juicy gossip, such as Levi and Tori attending the the bonfire for the first time in years. I know that tonight is my night, to get revenge for the love and the life taken for me. As I pull up to the camp, my pill bottle rolls out of my purse onto the floor. I smirk, knowing that those pills have stopped me from making this move. My decision to stop taking my meds has been eye-opening. Allowing me to accept this fate, one that ends with me taking a life for a life. I reach down and pick up my weapon, gearing up to step outside the car. I hear shouts of laughter and the buzz of the holiday season. I almost feel a sense of guilt at what I am about to do, but I am ready for the end. This mental horror I have experience all my life was unfair to me, but this plan here? Well, I’ll receive the peace I truly desire. As I walk up to the bonfire, I catch sight of Levi and Tori. They’re snuggled up next to one another, his arm wrapped around her shoulders like he used to do to me. I shift from one leg to the next, my weapon cocked in my hand, waiting for him and the others to look towards me. Finally, someone looks towards me and shouts my name, “Vio! Girl is that you?” Everyone turns towards me, smiling and waving as if life is great, if only they knew. I redirect my focus back on the happy couple, noticing Levi is now looking at me. He waves and I wave back, lifting the hand holding my weapon. With one last stare, I feel the cold metal graze my skin and then everything goes blank.

Saoirse Ronan, DW and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 8:27 pm

1. Levi Ackerman
3. Uncle Clifford P-Valley
4. Levi Ackerman
6. Tariq St. Patrick
7. Uncle Clifford P-Valley
8. Scott McCall
9. Kiana Lede
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Royal
Castle
King
Washington
County
Government
Democrat
Candidate
Republican
Tax
Crunch
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:26 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:31 pm

Royal
Castle
King
Washington
County
Government
Democrat
Candidate
Republican
Tax
Crunch

just to see what ones is right, if any.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Castle is right, the rest no
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Royal
Castle
kingdom
Warrior
Chief
Guard
Dungeon
C
R
Toast
Crunch
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Castle and Guard
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:42 pm

Royal
Castle
keep
Watching
C
Guard
D
C
R
Time
Crunch
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Castle, Time and Guard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household answers   Head of Household answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of Household answers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next