Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Where are all my party hoes at?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:20 pm

I am super salty that Clifford forgot to vote and could not play in HOH because what I needed was him slapping Sabrina on the block for desert after my enchilada dinner.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:43 pm

That exposed party was trash.

And Clifford. LORDT. You are a saucy bitch and I appreciate that but you need to take several seats and get some sedation.

Wilhemina Slater likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Looks like Sabrina was right to create an early ruckus and then slip off into the netherworld.  With all of the bullshit happening now, she is going to be all but forgotten.  Good for her.

Dom, girl, you KILLED me the other night.  Hours and hours of talking to yourself and when you started liking your own posts, I fell the f out.  Razz

Call...Cail...Caul... Bigheaded Baby, I'm gonna miss you when they vote you out today.

Riku likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:26 pm

Sabrina flakes outta the game.

Woosh. Who woulda saw that coming?
Back to top Go down
Wilhemina Slater

Wilhemina Slater

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Well that was anticlimactic.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 4:07 pm

Hear me out. MAYBE she is just playing the best undercover game EVER, tho?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my party hoes at?   Where are all my party hoes at? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are all my party hoes at?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2