Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Game Talk Pt.2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:17 pm

Ok I want to transfer all my money to Buddy pls
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Calm down Arisa hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:18 pm

Ok please go post it in your money thread while I transfer. You never transfered before right? Cuz you only get one.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 8:19 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 11:36 pm

I'm actually not happy about this :'(
*throws chair*
P.S. don't be sorry luvs, it's Big Brother. I want those 2 out of the house :'(

I feel so bad and Caillou will be the next victim to Sandra and Tonya
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:03 am

Just want to reach all of you out and if your reading this Saoirse, DW, and Billie. Just want to say mistakes happens. I know ppl were not happy buy the result and I think it’s because how Sandra was making them mad and how she was so fast on everything which I was surprised by that and was upset, but not by you all. I am really enjoying my time here and I can’t believe I’m in Final 7. I hope to keep this up <3

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 1:05 am

Buddy is my final 2. He and I are attached. I hope evicting Caillou isn’t my mistake. I made some bad decisions and I hope I didn’t.

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 3:16 am

Soooo Buddy has the Mystery HOH power and I cannot wait to see Sandra and Tonya’s faces tomorrow.
I hope and I mean I HOPEEEEE we can finally break up the duo. Me thinks I want Sandra put before Tonya then ppl want Tonya out. I cannot wait for tomorrow.

P.S.
I’m from PST.

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Final 6 wow... Now this is where things are gonna get crazy. This HOH is going to be important cause it's basically Tonya vs Viola. If Tonya wins, then it's time to cut Viola, if Viola wins then we can finally cut Tonya. So either way it'll be Tonya vs Viola
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 6:49 pm

I don't want to say I feel safe cause you may never know what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:23 pm

OMG I WON MY FIRST EVER SINGLE HOH OF THE SEASON. I think now it's tim to start making moves, especially the fact we are reaching to the end. I hope Viola isn't gonna be mad at me. I mean I know she'll say something.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 9:24 pm

I love Buddy so much <3 I am so glad he helped me.

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:39 pm

Well.. my job is halfway done. Tonya is always be escaping these chairs fbdsjbjdefgjdhaw. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes it to the end. It was hard to put Viola up, but she is an amazing social player who managed to get far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Talk Pt.2   Game Talk Pt.2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Talk Pt.2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2