Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto

Go down 
+6
Caillou
Tonya Harding
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Eli Pope
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Arisa Cox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto   Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:20 pm

This was something we didn't expect with the comp -- when we looked over the rules we had assumed that it would be clear that what we were asking was the exact individuals name and the content of what they had posted, as they had posted it. I now see that some confusion came from this which I understand is frustrating. I apologize to yall for not thinking about that when I was looking over the rules before it was posted.

Last edited by Saoirse Ronan on Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto   Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:21 pm

Viola I did specify for the name because I didn't want someone to just be lazy and type Dom or something like that. I didn't think post content was vague. And like I said, I would have overlooked the caps but there's literally 3 mistakes

Billie Eilish likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto   Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:24 pm

The content of the post is everything that's in the post which is exactly what Sandra did as others right after her. Sorry for the confusion y'all, will try to be more specific in the future competitions to come.

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto   Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:27 pm

jdjdjdjd the way this is just how I talk. I’m not bitter babes just pointing something out

Saoirse Ronan and Levi Ackerman like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto   Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Challenge #13 - Hide N Seek Veto
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3