Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

HOUSE MEETING

Go down 
+3
Snorlax
Astrid
Fessy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 2:24 am

I WOULD LIKE TO GATHER EVERYONE IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW ! SINCE I AM ALREADY GOING HOME SOON I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD LET THE WHOLE HOUSE KNOW ON WHAT I WAS RECENTLY TOLD! I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO APPROACH THIS BUT SINCE I AM ALREADY BLAMED ABOUT BEING IN EVERYONE DMS I THINK THIS IS A BETTER WAY TO GO ABOUT SINCE THEY JUMPED IN MY DM AND TOLD ME ABOUT ALL THIS!

Astrid told me that there is a 7 person alliance called Lucky 7 that consisted of Astrid, Eric , Snorlax, Cent, Saroise, Tiara and Fat Thor. That is the reason why Fat Thor was randomly nominated cause we had no issues with him. I dont know how true this or not but I feel like something like this should be known to the house especially when the same people keep creating group alliances and throw other people under the bus. This is why not it makes that they are pinning everything on saroise like everything was pinned on me. I know i am gone soon but I hope this helps the rest of you that are not part of it move forward . THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK AND HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT

LOVE I love you ,
FESSY
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 3:54 am

Nice try Fessy 😄

I told Joe and Keith not you about Lucky 7
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:37 am

Good Morning ! You told me about it when you asked me about winning the veto and using it on you.I can see you telling keith about it since he playing the veto also but he is always too busy to even have a conversation longer then 3 mins. As far joe if he knew he would made a much longer post with several paragraphs which would include how much of a open book he is with a pun abt tigers at the end and still wanted carole baskin dead at the end of the season. Here we go with blaming other people for the stuff you and your allies have been apparently doing in this game. I was going to just be whatever about it since i didnt even ask anyone to vote one way another becasue i know my game is over but why not give people who arent playing the " lets do a lot of shady shit and randomly blame it on other people game" a better chance to win then you and your friends who blamed me for everything , then saroise and now ur here blaming keith and joe. IMAGINE HOW TIRED WE ARE
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:47 am

Fessy. Stop it with your novels..now you're just Embarrassing yourself .

I would self evict before I ever message you to save me if you win veto.

Im not that desperate to play with you fessy lol
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 9:51 am

Obviously you were desperate enough to and this whole i will self evict bs nobody is buying it. Wonder how many other people you all are doing this too and ready to use them as scapegoat when need be.
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:04 am

Well buddy lets ask

DID I MESSAGE ANYONE TELLING THEM IF YOU WIN POV USE IT ON ME?

fessy..no one will come forward because I never asked you or anyone. 

It's sad you're playing a dirty game . Everyone see's what you're doing and your time will come next
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:07 am

I dont know if you asked lizzie or any of the nominees but apparently u tried blame this on keith joe telling me this when obviously you know what the truth is. I am playing the dirty when in 2 days u have been found out 2 been in 2 alliances of 7 and more along with blaming shit on me saroise now keith and joe, sweetheart i would say ur playing the dirty game
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:09 am

Yes house there was a group called Lucky 7. We started on day 1. Everything was based off first impressions and clearly first impressions aren’t everything. About 3 days ago people who weren’t in said alliance started dm-ing me about not to trust the alliance... so I start to trust it less and less. Then after Stacia left she specifically messaged me about 4 hours after she was evicted, stating it was Ronan who told her everything. Maybe she is still playing games maybe she wasn’t, but that’s why I’m gunning for Ronan, because I did think I could trust her and about 3 days ago I realized I couldn’t.

When the Domin8 alliance fell our alliance basically fell because we realized there was a mole within us and basically non of us trusted one another. No one in our alliance has actually talked in our alliance since like 6AM yesterday because it’s safe to say we don’t trust each other. We now we are all targets now. And I’m ok with being put up on the block and going home over it.

Because let’s be fair, if anyone approached you on day one and said “let’s make an alliance” are you actually going to be like “Nah fam I’m good” and walk out?

If we are going to blow up every “alliance” when it’s discovered then I know of about 6 alliances in the house right now, but because it’s supposed to be a fun game I’m not daft enough to be like “No one is working together.” And I GUARANTEE everyone has at least a final 2 deal worked out with someone right now. Big Brother is about alliances, so if we are going to publicly announce every alliance/friendship that comes out then I personally don’t want to play anymore.

Yes there was an alliance, yes I personally know it was Ronan because the people OUTSIDE of lucky 7 personally told me, specially you Fessy when you told me “The luxury comp winner has been in Lizzies ear telling her to put me up.” And everyone knows Ronan won the Luxury comp because you got immunity for 24 hours and who would give that away to anyone else?

Every vote I made I MADE BEFORE the rest of my alliance had decided. Yes I told them which way I’m voting but I legit go to bed when my child does, so sometimes that’s 7PM, sometimes that’s 9PM. It depends on the day and most of the time that alliance hadn’t figured out which way to vote until the next morning after, so I had already made my vote on my own decision and on my own personal reasons.

Houseguest, specially the ones I haven’t talked to, if you come after me because you’re targeting big alliances that is fine, I will humbly be evicted by you and I am glad to have gotten to play. I have tried to be as honest as I can to the entire house, while also attempting to play Big Brother, which online is really hard. I respect all of you for any decision you make going forward.

There are certain people who weren’t in lucky 7 that I really connected with, I won’t throw out names, because if I do they will become targets and I know if I lose I want them to go as far as possible. But to you guys even if this makes me a target and you have to vote with the house, I love and appreciate you, and tomorrow if I don’t win HoH and go up/go home (at this point I could use the mental break so really if you put me up there will be ZERO hard feelings lmfao) I will be rooting for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:14 am

Snorlax quick question when the hoh winner was it was super late. Ronan used her power soon right after which means she had no access to dms posts or anything. So if i was going to make up a lie i would make a better one then a one like that LMAO !!!! BUT GO AHEAD AND DO YOU YEAH RONAN IS LIZZIES EAR HAHAHAHAHA When her power restricted her from doing anything!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! YALL ARE SO FUCKING CRACKED !!!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:17 am

I will also be off the majority of the day my husband is home for the first time in about three weeks. I’ve said my peace and I know I’m a target now. So I’m sorry if I don’t respond or play this “game” of announcing alliances and starting Online fights, that’s not my thing. I respect any decision all of you make, it’s a game where I’m playing as a one thousand pound Pokémon.... I had fun while it lasted but some of you are acting like we are actually playing for a quarter of a million dollars and we aren’t most of us are playing for fun. And the cattiness has literally driven me away from the entire experience.

Much love and respect to you all and everyone’s gameplay. I will see you all during the Eviction ceremony and the HoH comp!
Back to top Go down
Snorlax

Snorlax

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:26 am

Fessy wrote:
Snorlax quick question when the hoh winner was it was super late. Ronan used her power soon right after which means she had no access to dms posts or anything. So if i was going to make up a lie i would make a better one then a one like that LMAO !!!! BUT GO AHEAD AND DO YOU YEAH RONAN IS LIZZIES EAR HAHAHAHAHA When her power restricted her from doing anything!!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!! YALL ARE SO FUCKING CRACKED !!!

Yesterday at specially 6:23AM you said, in another “Alliance” you and I are apart of, you said “People have been throwing your name to me, specifically Someone who won a power” So naturally I assumed that was the winner of the Luxury Comp the night before. Which I assumed was Ronan, especially after Stacia had messaged me after her eviction. If it wasn’t Ronan throwing my name around then I will privately and publicly apologize to her, because that was who I assumed you were talking about. But since you are all about names why don’t you stop beating around the bush and tell me straight up EVERYONE who had my name in their mouth, because I will talk to them directly.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:35 am

At 6:23 which now we are assuming lizzie was up at this time for me to make up a lie like that . If i would make up lies i would definitley not ignore the details. Anyways Snorlax this was made to expose what ever needed to be exposed. I thought you were the next one on their list of scapegoats when astrid told me everyone in that alliance maybe not i guess
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:59 am

If I leave today I am ok with that because I built some great friendships and they know who they are

As for the rest of you..Please do not trust fessy

He makes up lies and spreads them in DMS and has people questioning each other. This is Big brother..Kudos fessy you're sure playing a dirty game. I'm not sure who Fessy is working with but when him and I were cool 3 days ago he told me exactly how he felt about a few houseguests and I will tell you..

JOE EXOTIC- Fessy told me that you're his little bitch that gets all the info for him from what others sure info with u
So basically you're his little bitch doing all the work 

LIZZIE- Fessy told me that you two collaborated during this HOH becuase in his own words  "I made Lizzie NOMINATE Astrid and Ikea because he wanted to make you look smart " he said she was not smart enough to make her own decisions 

CENT- Fessy said "who does this guy think he is? A charmer? Well buddy there is only one charmer in this house and thats Me (fessy) . He said you try to charm ur way around the houseguests but everyone can see right through you

BOB- Fessy told me that you cling on to him and hide behind him so that no one will ever come after you. Just like Joe...he called you his little bitch 

Tiara and Da"vonne - Fessy called you both airheads and he can't carry a conversation with you guys because he's never met such dull people

STACIA- I dont even want to say what he said about you because as a woman  i would never want to hear that coming from a man's mouth 

He's talked shit about everyone and anyone. 

I'm not sure who he has an alliance with but if you're any of these people I truly feel bad for you because he's playing you all 

Of course he's going to run into your DMs and cry and say he never said any of those things to save face 
But come finale night I have all the screenshots 

Happy Saturday Fessy!!!
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:06 am

astrid i thought of my self as joe's little tiger lmao . charmer, im not really charming when every body hates u in the game so doesnt make sense, bob how many dm convos have we had one i believe after i posted this house meeting when u asked who i wanted out and i said i didnt care cause my time was up regardless, tiara you only dmed me when i ever won and for me to say ur an air head thats a stretch but i do see u as someone protecting herself with bigger targets infront of her, davonne we dont even. What exactly did i say abt her! nope i am here and not dming anyone. dms pretty much stopped when stacia left. only reason i used to dm her was cause she dmed and working from i had this all the time. but anways those are my thoughts on you and just to prove i wont dm anyone i am going to get off the platform till the hoh.

HAPPY SATURDAY ASTRID
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:07 am

Oh I might need to add

The only reason Fessy is upset with me is because he thought he had charmed me as well and when he found out what I truly thought of him which is a moron ...he got upset because he didn't have me wrapped around his little finger 

Sorry fessy...I saw right through you and I'm sure the other houseguests will as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOUSE MEETING  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSE MEETING    HOUSE MEETING  Empty

Back to top Go down

HOUSE MEETING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next