Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:37 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fifteenth vote for eviction and tonight ONE houseguests will be leaving the game.

Voting is open, but be aware that you can't change your vote so it's on your if you rush & change your mind later

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 10:37pm EST which means your voting deadline is 10:37am EST Tuesday December 15th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO EVICT

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The Houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Eli and Buddy, I know it’s easy to listen to the evicted houseguest on their way out and make decisions but I urge you to look at the big picture which is this, Tonya has dominated the entire game since the first HoH, that’s a HUGE achievement. She was called out by multiple people, her alliance was exposed and yet here she is still safe. I know sending me home right now seems like the easiest and most obvious decision but atleast with me left y’all would have a better chance at getting her out and winning the necessary comps to do so. Whereas with amber she is just an inactive who bring nothing to the table and would decrease y’all odds of Tonya not winning hoh/POV. Not to mention amber is pretty much guaranteed a spot in the final two because everyone sees her as easy to beat. While that may not mean anything right now it’s something to think about because she probably would be taking one of y’all’s spot in the end. However this goes tonight I won’t have any hard feelings but I feel like this is the moment that will really determine a lot for the rest of the game so please vote wisely. Thank you

Joe Exotic, Amy Schumer and Levi Ackerman like this post

Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:27 pm

Once again, I am not going to continue to beat on a dead horse while I am already down with the name calling, I get I am inactive but Viola is literally a beast and a favorite in the jury. She has one of the best chances to win this game if she is in the final. If you want a chance to win, I wouldn’t keep her because I know that with me, you have a 99% chance of winning this game because I’m not going to make it to the top prize at all- literally I suck, I have won zero games and I probably will continue on that losing streak, and the person next to me has won a lot more. THINK

G

Joe Exotic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive a strike.

Those people are: Everyone voted

You were casting a vote to EVICT someone this time, who did you all evict?

Spoiler:

By a vote of 1 to 1

We have a tie. I will need Courage to as the Head of Household to come up on this thread & post if he wishes to evict Viola or Amber. Please have this done before 6:00pm EST
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:18 pm

How is it a tie if everyone voted skdkdkd
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:19 pm

Oh lmao nvm
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Anyways I know I’m gone and probably won’t get a chance to give a goodbye speech so here it is. Yesterday I asked everyone of you guys to be honest with me and if you were voting me out I wouldn’t be mad about it. Some people lied....remember that. Goodluck to you all
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:23 pm

Wow ummm.. I was not expecting this lol

Well.. Viola, you came in the 2nd half and started surprising ppl. You were an underdog and had an amazing social game. I know we didn't connect well, but I'm glad we both ended up bonding. I know i'm gonna look like a fool if I don't take you out considering the jury will vote for you to win. I cast my vote to evict the beautiful, strong, independent, women, Viola Davis <3
Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:25 pm

Courage you can’t play in hoh next round plus there’s probably an endurance comp happening soon judging by the schedule. Remember how well Tonya did the last time......this is a last pitch effort for you to keep me lmao

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Viola Davis

Viola Davis

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:25 pm

please dkdkdkdkd goodluck y’all
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:33 pm

I'm so sorry Viola, you really dominated and did so amazing. i'm so glad we were able to connect <3 I hope you stay safe <3

Congrats Amber on Final 5 <3
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:37 pm

Viola you are a great player, good game girl!!

Damn a vote nullifier, please tell me powers are done after this.
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:22 pm

good game Viola, thank you Courage for keeping me.

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Yes powers are all out of play.

Viola I want you to know we loved having you & are sad to see you go. Thank you for joining <3

Billie Eilish and Tonya Harding like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Amber Borzotra VS Viola Davis Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 5 :: Season 5 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: