Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding

Go down 
+2
Tonya Harding
Arisa Cox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your sixteenth vote for eviction and tonight ONE houseguests will be leaving the game.

Voting is open, but be aware that you can't change your vote so it's on your if you rush & change your mind later

You are given 45 minutes to vote starting at 8:32pm EST which means your voting deadline is 9:17am EST Tuesday December 15th 2020.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO EVICT

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The Houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Hello! As we all saw Buddy in the last HOH and the POV. He won these challenges in dominant fashion, faster than anyone I've ever seen in games. He got that POV in about 30 seconds and before I was even able to blink got the answers in HOH. This guy is perhaps the biggest challenge beast going UTR until the right moment. Kudos to him! But my pitch to Amber and Courage is that Buddy will likely steamroll himself. To balance out the power, why not like two steamrollers go at it to balance out the power a bit. Buddy will no doubt win the next POV if I'm gone and probably final HOH.

Anyways, that's my pitch. If I'm out, it's been fun everyone xo

Joe Exotic likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:46 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive a strike.

Those people are: Everyone voted

You were casting a vote to EVICT someone this time, who did you all evict?

By a vote of 2 to 0

The next person evicted is

Spoiler :

Congratulations

Spoiler :
you are safe from eviction.

Queen Tonya, the season wouldn't have been the same without you. Thank you so much for being active & being you <3.

The rest of you, I will see you at 9:30pm EST for another Head of Household challenge.

Levi Ackerman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Amazing game Tonya. Nothing but respect.

Joe Exotic and Levi Ackerman like this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:05 pm

I wrote you a speech on your PM Tonya <3 but I'm writing you down as one of my fav players on my game book. Stay safe Tonya <3

Congrats Eli on F4 <3
Back to top Go down
Eli Pope

Eli Pope

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:21 pm

Thanks for keeping me and good game tonya !
Back to top Go down
Amber Borzotra

Amber Borzotra

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:35 pm

Good game Tonya!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding   Eviction Ceremony #16 - Eli Pope VS Tonya Harding Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 5 :: Season 5 :: Living Room :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: