Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~  Empty
PostSubject: RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~    RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~  EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 3:39 am

1. COURAGE I'm so glad I found Courage in this game. So loyal, such a great person to work with. When Sandra picked Courage early on I didn't really want to work with him but I'm soooo glad I reached out anyway a bit later (Sandra picking him for HGC is why I didn't for awhile) because once we connected we worked amazing togther. He is one of the few people I wasn't worried about backstabbing or lying blatantly to me. I'm SO SO glad I found a ride or die because this game was messy.

2. Beyonce - I had a little dip with Beyonce once I found the girls allianc was legit, but I got over it soon. Beyonce was an amazing loyal ally and I'm soooo sad she had to leave the game. I really wanted to make a trio with myself Courage and her but that didn't work out due to her leaving. I hope you're doing okay Beyonce and thanks for being an amazing ally <3

3. Viola - Viola was suchhhhh a bad bitch. Said what she wanted, did what she wanted. She had the other side SHOOK and was a force to be reckoned with. She was also a huge shield so I loved having her obviously. I want to see her come back because she exudes front runner bad bitch energy. Amazing ally, the full package.

4. Amber - I feel bad for Amber, she gets a horrible rap in this game but I think (I could be mistaken) but my perception is she played this game at a horrible time in life where she just had too much going on. Anytime I spoke to her she really was so sweet and genuine and seemed like she just wanted people to work with. I never needed her vote or anything so I never really had to test her loyalty, but I think she would came through if I needed her. Sweet sweet girl.

5. Caillou - I really wish working with Caillou would have worked out, but sadly it didn't. Once Tonya went ham on making sure Caillou returned over anyone else, my trust with Caillou plummeted. Whether that was his fault or not, I know it's not really fair but Caillou I THINK would have been more loyal to Tonya than me. Or maybe not? I don't even know but I couldn't take that risk because Tonya was becoming way too powerful. Caillou was a great strategic and competitive force I REALLY wish it would have worked out that we could have linked up together and tore through the game. I feel bad how things ended but I can't wait to find out who Caillou is. What a character. I still feel horrible about voting him out.

6. Cassie - Cassie is kind of a mystery to me. I'm not really sure what kind of game she was playing. I REALLY trusted Cassie a lot but where she kind of lost me a bit was when the girls alliance got exposed and I asked her about it and she completely denied it. Seeing her lie to easily was a red flag. I also feel like she kind of really went inactive for awhile the last few rounds we worked together so I wasn't able to really get to banter or work with her. I think she was a bit sneakier than I realized.

7. Tonya - Tonya was a lot for me to handle. I don't think she would have put me up at any point before like top 6-ish but she was always so sneaky and BS'ed me way too much. She really lost me when she said she wouldn't veto Sandra and then did. That was really where I branched off and found other allies (Viola/Courage etc... that alliance was YOUR fault Tonya) - an insanely good competitor and my main hurdle to get to the end. I knew she was never really prioritizing me as high as I was prioritizing her in the early stages but she did a good job of hiding it (sometimes) a very sneaky strategic force that reminded me of Tyler from last season. I want to play another game with her <3

8. Eli - Eli was such a funny character. He was definitely a schemer and I know he was scheming on me in the end stages but I can't blame him. Him plotting to get out Tonya/Viola and then me was absolutely the right move for him so I can't even be upset he was doing it. I think he started plotting a LITTLE too early though which made me kind of weary. So funny though and his iconic unexpected HOH win and rude nomination speech is probably one of my favorite moments of the season LMAOOO

9. Jay - Jay really I feel like could have won this whole game, for awhile there he did an amazing job of integrating himself into the majority and minority. He made me feel like he was on the outside but I know made the majority feel like he was with them too. The only thing was I started to catch on and have suspicions that he was making multiple endgame alliances with too many people and I ended up being right. I don't know how far he would have taken me and I honestly did love working with him, he's only this low because he was so overaligned and went out a bit early. Still nothing but love for you though Jay <3

10. Lori - So I had no relationship with Lori at all until the final round she was in the game. I actually feel bad because once we talked we clicked instantly and I think really could have been a good duo. She even was nice enough to try and send me her coins after she was out. I regret not working closer with Lori especially since she flipped into an anti Sandra/Tonya mindset.

11. Sandra - There was just no working with Sandra. She was the only juror I didn't speak to more than like twice, she made it so obvious who she was, she made it so obvious who her main alliance was, and she made it so obvious that every time she won I was going to be nominated. She was way too good at comps for someone who wasn't on my side. I think maybe I could have reached out and we could have worked together but with Tonya as her clear right hand man they had to be split up.
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~    RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~  EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:33 pm

I love u Buddy♥♥♥
Back to top Go down

RE-Ranking the jury or wtv ~
Page 1 of 1