Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Diary Room Among-us-shh

There is an imposter among us. And it's me.

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Billie Eilish like this post

Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:23 pm

Day 1: gain their trust
Day 2: plant the seeds
Day 3: wreak havoc

So last night I somehow managed to win the popularity HOH even though I was trying to be annoying. But turns out, the people love Big Miss Steak. People are flirting with me and gassing me up, I have no idea what's going on.

I messaged everyone and told them I was a huge fan and promised all of them safety. It actually worked and did not annoy them. I had plans to create a huge alliance then blow it up, then to my surprise I'm brought into an alliance of 8 created by Bayleigh after barely even talking to her which includes me, Bayleigh, Robbie, Baby Yoda, Nick, Doja, Brenda & Nicki. BRILLIANT. I am definitely going to blow this alliance up at some point.

After I told the alliance I wanted to nominate Lucas and Tiffany they instantly had a collective panic attack and told me not to put Tiffany up. Sus as I want to lick you considering Tiffany had literally just showed up on the forum. At that point I was ready to just put up Doja and Bayleigh since they were so adamant about what I should do and out the alliance right then in my nomination speech. One of my tasks is to put up my allies anyway. But I had to stop myself because I don't want to go home week 2.

Playing as a saboteur is a difficult balance. I need to wreak havoc and complete these imposter tasks, but I also need to last long enough in the game to actually have an impact. Tell me how I'm trying to be a saboteur but I'm actually playing well? I need to turn up the chaos.

Since a bunch of names were thrown out to me last night, I have just notified all those people and told them exactly who said their name, including Hilary, Max, Blossom, Simba, and Connor. I just received news from Robbie that the plan is now to backdoor Connor, so of course I let him know. Let that go where it may.

I have also just started my own giant alliance of 10 including everybody else who isn't in the 8 person alliance. I will inform these 10 about the 8 person alliance and vice versa. I plan to pit both of these alliances against each other. I am also planning to create a mutiny within the Crazy 8 alliance. I will tell one of them that another alliance member was coming after them and hope it breeds conflict.

If I happen to win veto tonight I may just backdoor someone, and it won't be Connor. I might even use the wheel randomizer which can be seen here: https://pickerwheel.com/

Here's hoping the seeds I'm planting grow into chaos.
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:41 pm

It is day 3 and havoc has been wrought!

Bear with me because there are so many beautiful layers of sabotage to explain.

So I ended up winning the veto last night and of course I had to try and backdoor someone, an alliance member specifically. I put up Doja Cat knowing it would provoke the biggest reaction and incite the most chaos, meanwhile I didn't even want her to go home and felt it was likely she would stay. She went on an all caps rampage against me calling me beautiful terms of endearment including "WACK DUMPSTER JUICE PIECE OF RAW FROZEN SALMONELLA EXPIRED BACKWATER PIECE OF DIABETIC MEAT" and "PIECE OF MEAT THAT'S HARDER THAN A ROCK, SAGGIER THAN GRANDMA TITS, AND AS FLAVORFUL AS DONALD TRUMP'S AZZZ." The alliance of 8 was so flabbergasted and confused. It was fucking beautiful and I was wheezing.

Doja stayed in a tie vote broken by Robbie which was honestly so much better than her going home. It gave me an excuse to blow up on my 10 person alliance, because half of them lied about their votes, and to warn them all of an impending expose party. In the meantime, I decided to terrorize individual cast members. I sent each of my alliance members some variation of "I smell a rat," I requested a room with Bayleigh then accused her of requesting it, I told Robbie I was hurt because I thought we were close but I addressed him as "Ronnie", I messaged Doja "Hi Ugly!" then proceeded to say we should work together and I only put her up because Bayleigh told me to. Lmao. Some were definitely more offended than others. Just feeling their utter confusion and disbelief had me uncontrollably laughing.

When I wasn't starting my promised expose party, my peers attempted to start it for me. Damn near the entire house was in pandemonium demanding to know what was going on. Reggie seemed to be extra offended by the rattery. I could not have asked for it to go more perfectly. After they all aired their grievances with Big Miss Steak I said "You guys seem really upset. Is it something I said?" and then I told them I had a nail appointment and would be back later. They were like ???????? LMAOOO. Then I simply showed back up after HOH was over and my nails were done. I didn't even need to host the expose party to get the intended result: chaos.

When I returned I saw Jason won the HOH. I assumed I would go up no matter who won HOH but certainly with him. He was a victim of "I smell a rat" and when he asked about it in the kitchen I simply said "I do not recall." To my absolute disbelief, he told me I would be safe for this round. Like HUH??? I thought there had to be some kind of backdoor plan going on. How could the person who so obviously was responsible for causing unnecessary chaos not be a target? But King Jason accepted my apology and told me he wanted to work together moving forward. Do not ask me why.

I got picked to play in veto by Max which started more drama but Max unexpectedly came out swinging! Max then won the veto and Jason told me he needed to talk to me, and then didn't respond for like 20 minutes, which freaked me out. Although I am not playing to win I am still finding myself invested as usual lmao. When he came back, there was a backdoor plan... for CONNOR. Turns out ol Connor was throwing Miss Steak under the bus to save himself, but he just made himself look more suspicious. Jason told me he was trying to pin the Doja backdoor on me but he heard Connor was actually the one pushing for it... LMAOOOO. Poor Connor. Everything should definitely be pinned on me because every issue has been caused by me LOL. How did Connor sabotage himself and save me without me even doing anything??

In summary, Big Miss Steak spread chaos throughout the house and still survived the round. I could not have scripted the day to have gone more perfectly. I shut my mouth after I survived the block but I will be back tomorrow with more foolery, do not worry! These poor people, being terrorized by a steak.

(sent this a day late bc I passed out but ignore that)
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 4:11 pm

ummm just realized I forgot to ever post the rest of my drs... do we care? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 3:30 pm

I care. Get busy.
Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Nando wanting to put twins in his story. Gee. Now I will know what story is his. Just sayin.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:04 pm

The way I am in the wrong diary. Lmao

Nevermind. You never saw me here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room Empty