Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 8:11 pm

Only the Hosts, Max & Big Miss Steak have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Hey Steak just letting you know I am about to send my vote in for Doja. I think we can pull this off and proud of you for making this move Smile
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 pm

Oh wait I have to wait til 11:06 haha but I will send then
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:15 pm

Thank you so much Max!! I really appreciate having you to work with bc I completely trust you.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:38 pm

Same! I want to go far with you in this game Smile Who do you think will go home besides Doja?
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:22 pm

Hey Max. I trust you voted Doja out.

I just can't believe how many people lied to me and I don't know who else we can trust
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

So is it definitely me, Connor, and Hilary? Do you know who the others could be? Has anyone else admitted privately?
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Nobody else has said anything to me since last night so I don't trust them. There were 5 votes so there's 2 others but I don't know who
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Weird. Tbh I don't care that I voted Doja out. She didn't ask for my vote and she's certainly not entitled to it. Did you talk to Robbie beforehand about wanting Doja out? Not sure why he saved her
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Yeah I talked to him before and he told me that if it came to a tie he could vote Doja out so he totally lied and is working with her
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Oh wow I cannot believe he lied to you like that. A season of liars so far... shaking my head. I am going to try really hard for HOH
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 5:23 pm

I know right, it's crazy you really can't trust anyone.

I'm rooting for you so hard Max!! If there's anything I can do to help you win it too I will
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:46 pm

Okay thank you miss steak I am going to try hard to win it for us!!!
Back to top Go down
Big Miss Steak

Big Miss Steak

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:02 pm

Hey Max I am so sorry you were nominated but I see you got houseguest choice. if you pick me to play and I win it I will absolutely take you off the block!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:06 pm

PLEASEEE WIN AND SAVE ME LMFAOOO THE DRAMA THIS WILL BRING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak   This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Big Miss Steak
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Private Rooms :: Private Rooms :: Season 6 Private Rooms-
Jump to: