Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:03 pm

thanks so much I really appreciate it <3
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:05 pm

Liar
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:05 pm

LMFAOOOO what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 11:08 pm

I literally made a thread in my dr I'm disappointed if anyones manipulative it was you there
Back to top Go down
Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:03 am

I'm probably leaving now but I'm just gonna say I'm disappointed because you were probably one of the people I was most loyal to in this game and you'll see when the game finishes that the thread BBQ Coins was created and they were about to be sent to you until you pulled your stunt. The only thing I've done for anyone to be p*ssed is the Bayleigh blindside and you knew about that so idk why you're suddenly upset about it. The dm thing I sent you from Nicki was 100% true and I hope they screw you over like they did me.
Back to top Go down
Baby Yoda

Baby Yoda

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:02 pm

Miss you baby

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:18 pm

Nick Jonas wrote:
Dont ask her bc she'll blow up on me and that's he last thing I need rn

You liar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick   This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Baby Yoda & Nick
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23