Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:09 pm

Only the Hosts, Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki have access to this room

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:11 pm

THE FLAVOR <333

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:17 pm

Yassss! I like this!!

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:17 pm

the taste is immaculate

Brenda Meeks, Tiffany Pollard and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:38 pm

TIFFANY! BITCH, WHERE YOU AT, QUEEN?

Tiffany Pollard and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:41 pm

Hey girls! So let’s discuss what we think is gonna go down with the nominations because we know Tiff was a bit late and may not have a lot of numbers on her side. So how do you think we can keep her on the good side of the majority alliance?

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Omg hey girls !!!

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:43 pm

Do we know who is in the majority alliance? I mean no HOH has been crowned yet 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:48 pm

I think maybe you could try to start up some conversations with the rest of our alliance? That way they can at least get a good feel for you? And we can put in a good word for you. Do we know if the rest of the house is aligned?

Brenda Meeks and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:52 pm

I’m not sure where the other allegiances lie and if there’s another majority alliance out there, it’s a possibility but not sure. As far as the rest of our alliance, I think it would be a good idea for Tiffany to reach out to them and casually work some relationship, and we can put a good word in for her also

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Ohhhh y’all are in the majority alliance? Who all is in it? And I’ll go out and talk to them, then u guys can bring my name up to join the alliance and the rest can vouch for me!

Brenda Meeks, Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Y’all are such angels, thank you so much for taking me under your wings 😭😭 I appreciate it so v much

Brenda Meeks and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:02 pm

So good news, I spoke to bayleigh and she loves you tiff lol

Back to top Go down
Tiffany Pollard

Tiffany Pollard

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Omg I just spoke to her !!! I legit love her so much lmfao is she part of the alliance ?

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Yes Smile

Tiffany Pollard likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Doja, Brenda, Tiffany & Nicki
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next