Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 12:53 am

Because they fear her
Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 12:57 am

I think he did vote wrong though haha. He thought I meant vote Bay out and not keep her. And chile I congratulated Madison on staying and this b*tch gonna tell me "Thanks. I heard you were campaining hard against me. I'm curious why?" HOEE BECAUSE BAYLEIGH AND I WERE CLOSER WHAT YOU MEAN???

Brenda Meeks and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:01 am

Well.. we can’t get to the end without some solid people. So Robbie is telling me he switched cause he realized the votes weren’t there for Bayleigh. But he said he should’ve given a heads up. If the votes weren’t there and there’s nothing we could’ve done, then we could’ve told bay that. But now we just need to figure out who we can really run with

Doja Cat and Nicki Minaj like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:03 am

Right. Chile I want to know who told Madison I was campainging hard against her. This is so stupid. Should we try to stage a fight and make them think we hate each other? Skssk

Nicki Minaj likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:04 am

that might be too obvious

Brenda Meeks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:05 am

But would it make sense though because I’m sure they can tell we voted together

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:07 am

Lol right. Well, y'all could blame Jason's wrong vote on me and think I did it on purpose?? I don't know. Babes we got to get this HOH. Got to.

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:09 am

I don’t think we should stage a fight because if we win HoH and don’t nom each other it looks stupid lol. And about the “free agents” in the game. I feel like they bonded and agreed to sit back and let the grouped up people shoot at each other

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:12 am

Good point. Chile I'm so sick of this lol. They better not get too comfortable because they'll find their asses on the damn block lol

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:18 am

It’s like if steak wasn’t such a crackhead, I’d say appeal to her ego and say there’s too many people just going where the wind blows while we aim at each other constantly.

Back to top Go down
Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:19 am

you mean work with Steak to get the stragglers out?

Brenda Meeks and Doja Cat like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:20 am

Girl the only positive now is this auction house tomorrow. Hopefully there's something good in there. I wish we had known so Bay could've given one of us her coins

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:21 am

You think Steak would be open to that? She didn't mention you two in her speech except our group of four. She specifically had a paragraph each for me and Bay lol, but she might be more open to you two

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:21 am

Nicki Minaj wrote:
you mean work with Steak to get the stragglers out?

Potentially? But steak can’t go too far either cause she’s too good with comps and lucky as hell

Back to top Go down
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:22 am

I don’t think steak has a problem with me BUT her and I don’t talk.. so if I go to her I’m worried she’s gonna just flip it on me cause we don’t talk game anyways

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki   This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Doja, Brenda, Bayleigh & Nicki
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next