Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Play by Play Observations

Go down 
+2
Saoirse Ronan
Villanelle
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villanelle

Villanelle

Play by Play Observations Empty
PostSubject: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Ooooo Robbie is pulling a Tonya Harding and going for the first HOH. Hope it works out better for him than it did for me <3 xo

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 11:11 pm

Excuse me, but .... I like to refer to it as "pulling a Jim Halpert"

Amy Schumer, Villanelle and Riku like this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 12:05 am

Yasssdss jim king

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:43 pm

ok so I hope Doja leaves cuz lol

Amy Schumer and Riku like this post

Back to top Go down
Amy Schumer

Amy Schumer

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:45 pm

She is a viper. And not even in a fun way. Lol
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:48 pm

I was hoping Connor McGregor would be backdoored. He seems like a total mess. He reminds me of a certain player in another game on twitter, who is a hot mess.

Arisa Cox, Saoirse Ronan and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:35 am

This game is insane.

Anyway Connor McGregor ranks #1 in my list of players. Everyone else is irrelevent. Goodnight.

Riku likes this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:02 am

I don't think my eyes can roll farther to the back of my head.

This cast is straight up bizarre. Miscommunication and emotionless gamebotting.

If I was Simba I wouldn't even engage in this fighting, just log off and don't look back. A waste of time. Needless drama. Take care of yourself and your mental health.

If I was in this cast, I'd sit back and let it all happen though, the more drama that doesn't involve me the better. Let it keep happening. I'm sure there are some people who are low key thrilled by this.

Riku and Theodora Crain like this post

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:08 am

very well said. im still trying to wrap my head around whats been going on so far. so much in such little time. simba needs to just move on right now and focus on his family and just hoping he gets through it

Villanelle likes this post

Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:12 am

I know if I was dealing with serious matters in my personal life the last thing I would do is broadcast it to fictional characters in a big brother game and get into fights with people over things that were CLEARLY not meant to be attacks. I would just simply log off, contact the hosts and go quietly into the night and deal with my matters.

The lack of maturity across the board is unbelievable to me and reminds me why I can't stand playing with Gen Z wackos.

This would never be a source of drama if people were mature.

Last edited by Villanelle on Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:14 am

and apprarentl a lot of the cast is threatning to quit? who else wants to quit? and why? i have no idea whats going anymore and just hope things get solved quickly. this season was shaping up to be a good one

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:15 am

vote is going on normally and now people have to choose...so many things can happen now. i hope everything works out in the end
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:15 am

It's just a bunch of fake outrage by people I'm sure and are looking for attention.
Back to top Go down
Villanelle

Villanelle

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 am

It wouldn't surprise me if Connor gets evicted and Simba quits.

That's what will probably happen.

Riku likes this post

Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:18 am

thats what im assuming will happen too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play by Play Observations   Play by Play Observations Empty

Back to top Go down

Play by Play Observations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 6 :: Season 6 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Villanelle's Blog-
Jump to: